[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (54 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
wtf was Isco doing during the final penal. Looked like he was trying to pull his shorts high and tight enough to show the other Spaniards the outline of his package.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
wtf was Isco doing during the final penal. Looked like he was trying to pull his shorts high and tight enough to show the other Spaniards the outline of his package.
I've seen several players do this recently. Moronic to say the least.

Spain are such an obnoxious team btw.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: SPAIN :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Finally they are OUT to join Messi and his pathetic team on the plain!!

What a greattt accomplishment for Russia, what a fight!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

WELL DONEE!

РОССИЯ ВПЕРЁД !!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Have to say that prime Casillas shits all over de Gea, how on earth the supposed best goalie in the world atm can concede 6 pens in one game without saving a single one when 3 (?) of them were central? :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Portugal, Spain and Argentina all dumped out over the past two days. Pretty happy with that tbh. Hopefully a couple of more upsets on the cards, would love to see a new winner of the World Cup this time around.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
@Lion I watched the game and Croatia won :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Portugal, Spain and Argentina all dumped out over the past two days. Pretty happy with that tbh. Hopefully a couple of more upsets on the cards, would love to see a new winner of the World Cup this time around.
Been great so far. Kind of happy Italy is not participating, they would have found a way to ruin the world cup for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)