[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (46 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Of course you’re not gonna read anything that taunts his name in a museum about him. I can find you a hundred links related to his daughter death but it’s all in Portuguese. Oh he also didn’t go to her funeral.
Ok. Let me google it but honestly I hadn't thought about Pele as a bad guy so far

- - - Updated - - -

this WC starts to smell like last Eurocopa...

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I was surprised how $#@! Ozil was, I though he would do something other than a 10 foot pass to the side the whole game.
I wasn't. Having watched the PL all season. IMHO he wouldn't get into any of the other top 6 teams; domestic or international. Luxury player.

Some Arsenal fans still think Ozil is better than Eriksen. :boh:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I wasn't. Having watched the PL all season. IMHO he wouldn't get into any of the other top 6 teams; domestic or international. Luxury player.

Some Arsenal fans still think Ozil is better than Eriksen. :boh:
I know he was always a "good times player," but holy shit could he do NOTHING?

- - - Updated - - -

OMG

Fking Ventura. Italy could have done well in this tournament. All the main contenders have issues.
Please, I'm sick over this. Could Conte really not have stayed another two years? Would've fucked all these teams up.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Lustig on German players.

It's lovely. I'm not gonna hide it. It is wonderful. Especially thinking about how they acted after our match. There were two players, not gonna mention names, who jumped passed me and shouted in my face
Uhh.. German Cunts are where they belong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)