[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (51 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's part of the game at that level. Ridiculous to complain about it. Just shrug your shoulders and carry on. This is letting Costa get to you and win.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
No, insulting his mother and sister is definitely not part of the game. It's only scumbags like Costa who do shit like that. Add this to the other shit he does on the pitch. I wish him nothing but the worst.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No, insulting his mother and sister is definitely not part of the game. It's only scumbags like Costa who do $#@! like that. Add this to the other $#@! he does on the pitch. I wish him nothing but the worst.
He probably tried a Materazzi on him hoping he would do something stupid and get a red - Not justifying it as it is indeed disgusting and has no place in football

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It's part of the game at that level. Ridiculous to complain about it. Just shrug your shoulders and carry on. This is letting Costa get to you and win.

At that level? You find this kind og people at all levels. Some people are just complete assholes. It has nothing to do with professional football.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
No, insulting his mother and sister is definitely not part of the game. It's only scumbags like Costa who do shit like that. Add this to the other shit he does on the pitch. I wish him nothing but the worst.
Some people changes personality when they enter the field. Usually it’s the same people who completely changes personality when they drink.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Iran's Pouraliganji: “Diego Costa cussed everyone in my life during the entire game. The things he said to me from the start till he went off were disgusting. He constantly insulted my entire family. He would just turn around and look me in the eye and insult my sister and mother.”
What a shithead Diego Costa is.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's really simple. I would've gone in with a two footed lunge on Dickyego Cuntsa and ended his footballing career for good, targeting both knees in the process :baus: :tup:

I would've probably received a lot of criticism, a fine, and a long term ban, but seeing that cuntbag not being able to ever play football at a professional level again would've made it totally worth it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It's really simple. I would've gone in with a two footed lunge on Dickyego Cuntsa and ended his footballing career for good, targeting both knees in the process :baus: :tup:

I would've probably received a lot of criticism, a fine, and a long term ban, but seeing that cuntbag not being able to ever play football at a professional level again would've made it totally worth it.
If you do that, do it after the final whistle.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
At that level? You find this kind og people at all levels. Some people are just complete assholes. It has nothing to do with professional football.
The stakes and pressure are much higher though. So I can imagine that bad behaviour comes out more.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So now after England`s 6-1 win it means that if England get a draw vs Belgium it goes to fair play points which means England are currently 1st by 1 yellow card - Should it change vs Belgium it will be a draw by Fifa if I understand correctly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)