[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (56 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Iran's Pouraliganji: “Diego Costa cussed everyone in my life during the entire game. The things he said to me from the start till he went off were disgusting. He constantly insulted my entire family. He would just turn around and look me in the eye and insult my sister and mother.”

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah, not nice, but who gives a fuck.

As a professional i expect you to stand above such things. It's cheap trash talk, nothing more.
Take it with a smile and don't be an idiot and pull a Zidane.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
That's what the Iranian player did, he rose above it. It's part of the game, but it's also a scumbag thing to do

Not surprised coming from Costa

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah, not nice, but who gives a fuck.

As a professional i expect you to stand above such things. It's cheap trash talk, nothing more.
Take it with a smile and don't be an idiot and pull a Zidane.
Shame. He is one hell of a striker, if he wasn't such an intolerable lolzillian cunt I would love to have that guy as our CF

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Iran's Pouraliganji: “Diego Costa cussed everyone in my life during the entire game. The things he said to me from the start till he went off were disgusting. He constantly insulted my entire family. He would just turn around and look me in the eye and insult my sister and mother.”
Meh, stop being a soft pussy and insult him back or don’t pay attention. Why cry about if? That’s such a weird thing to complain about. “Boo hoo hoo, he insulted my momma, what shall I do?” That’s a legitimate complaint if you’re 3 years old and that’s only because it would raise questions regarding the upbringing of the kid who insulted you.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Meh, stop being a soft pussy and insult him back or don’t pay attention. Why cry about if? That’s such a weird thing to complain about. “Boo hoo hoo, he insulted my momma, what shall I do?” That’s a legitimate complaint if you’re 3 years old and that’s only because it would raise questions regarding the upbringing of the kid who insulted you.
Lol, insulting him back is the childish thing to do, thats what Badass and Seven would've done. Making it public hurts Costas much more, I'd have done exactly the same + quoted the best lines to get the stupid fuck banned, this isnt amateur league football.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol, insulting him back is the childish thing to do, thats what Badass and Seven would've done. Making it public hurts Costas much more, I'd have done exactly the same + quoted the best lines to get the stupid fuck banned, this isnt amateur league football.
It's part of the game at that level. Ridiculous to complain about it. Just shrug your shoulders and carry on. This is letting Costa get to you and win.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It's part of the game at that level. Ridiculous to complain about it. Just shrug your shoulders and carry on. This is letting Costa get to you and win.

Maybe it was part of the game 20 years ago yeah, but surely not today when every little insult is treated as teritorial racism, skin color racism and the whole footie world has been promoting respect for the last 2 decades. Not to mention that its also in the rulebook.

Dont get me wrong, winding up is still part of the game, just not using the old "your mother is a whore and your sister makes love to donkeys" technique, that should be the past

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Maybe it was part of the game 20 years ago yeah, but surely not today when every little insult is treated as teritorial racism, skin color racism and the whole footie world has been promoting respect for the last 2 decades. Not to mention that its also in the rulebook.
It's distasteful and personally I never do it on the pitch. It's football, it's a game, no need for such behaviour.

But crying about it afterwards is just as silly.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It's distasteful and personally I never do it on the pitch. It's football, it's a game, no need for such behaviour.

I dont see it as crying, he's just telling everyone how Costa is a poor human being and I really hope FIFA makes an example out of him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Even if there is no place for this - He probably wanted to get in his head so he will do something stupid like a violent action which would send him off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)