[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (26 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Hey man. I would be bitter to. Senegal weren't that good. If you want a team to comfort you, you know what drunken nation is always welcoming.

As soon as the World Cup is over, we are back to our close-minded xenophobic views
I'm still drunk from yesterday :D. Too bad I have to be at work.

Anyway I was kind of expecting this team to fail the UBER OUT OF PROPORTIONS expectations so I'm not really that sad. But Milik is truly absolute garbage player and I've been saying this since Euro 2016 where he was abysmal. He's even worse now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...But Milik is truly absolute garbage player and I've been saying this since Euro 2016 where he was abysmal. He's even worse now.
i remember him missing all the chances of the world, like tons of sitters from a couple of meters on open goal. then napoli signed him, and i was like wtf, why did napoli sign him as a higuain replacement, milik is simply a wasteful player. then he started scoring like he's van nistelrooy, and i was like wtf again, he's supposed to miss those chances, not score them. :D now we're back to square one, except he doesn't have any chances to miss, he's simply useless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)