[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (49 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Countries like Latvia, USA etc...
Yeah, whoever comes through EU qualification groups will be fine, SA probably too. Its the rest of the federations that already dont bring quality teams and will get even more spots.

- - - Updated - - -

Countries like Latvia, USA etc...
Yeah, whoever comes through EU qualification groups will be fine, SA probably too. Its the rest of the federations that already dont bring quality teams and will get even more spots.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The criticism towards Brandt is unreal. The most stupid shit I've read in a very long time.
:agree: ridiculous

Generally, football players and media have some skewed self-awareness. They're donkeys running after balls, no need to walk and talk like NYC firefighters in 9/11

The public has inflated their egos too much

Bohoo, that lost game is so important, must feel ultra-sad, can't take picture with a fan or greet my mom in the stands

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:agree: ridiculous

Generally, football players and media have some skewed self-awareness. They're donkeys running after balls, no need to walk and talk like NYC firefighters in 9/11

The public has inflated their egos too much

Bohoo, that lost game is so important, must feel ultra-sad, can't take picture with a fan or greet my mom in the stands

Exactly. Brandt played for something like 5 minutes, during which he gave his all and actually managed to make an impact. You couldn't have asked more from him. And yes, Germany lost. But that wasn't the kid's fault. If anything Brandt's behaviour deserves praise imo, he seems to realize that in the end it is still just football and if you can make a kid happy, why not just do it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What if she is a hooker and leaves with me willingly, asking for money afterwards, acting like i should have known she's for rent?
You'll be able to tell before you leave with her. Observe and analyse her actions and behavior ;)

What is she drinking? What is she wearing? Is she trying too hard? Is she affecting an aura of being too desperate? Does she smell hookerish? etc...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Are you large dude? Could you fight off a small Asian pimp?
Not really, but i'm confident i could fight of Badass, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

You'll be able to tell before you leave with her. Observe and analyse her actions and behavior ;)

What is she drinking? What is she wearing? Is she trying too hard? Is she affecting an aura of being too desperate? Does she smell hookerish? etc...
Does she smell hookerish :rofl:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Jesus, Milik is the worst attacker Polish NT had in my recent memory. The guy has absolutely no skills at all. Nipples should sell him while he is still tricking people with fake talent.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Jesus, Milik is the worst attacker Polish NT had in my recent memory. The guy has absolutely no skills at all. Nipples should sell him while he is still tricking people with fake talent.
Hey man. I would be bitter to. Senegal weren't that good. If you want a team to comfort you, you know what drunken nation is always welcoming.

As soon as the World Cup is over, we are back to our close-minded xenophobic views

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)