[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (68 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ice hockey teams all over the world have naturalized mercenary Canadians, can't you make some kind of a deal to get semi-decent football players in return?
We have more kids playing soccer but then they switch to Hockey/Football and even Baseball. Structure here sucks. Better than before but still sucks. Should of had our own league and get money pumped into it but the Gov don't want.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I guess half of Tuz will scout Golovin tomorrow..
Excuse me but I have to ask a question - What did Lopetegui do exactly (besides announcing that next season he will be the coach of Real Madrid)?
I mean did he do something extra? If not I really dont understand what all that fuss is about.. Conte went to coach a club after the Euros and so many others did so as well.. Yeah he announced it too early but he is going to coach a club not another country or something that can be called as a betrayal..
De Vrij signing for Inter before the end of the season with Lazio vs Inter the final game to decide who goes to the CL is much more terrible IMO!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I guess half of Tuz will scout Golovin tomorrow..
Excuse me but I have to ask a question - What did Lopetegui do exactly (besides announcing that next season he will be the coach of Real Madrid)?
I mean did he do something extra? If not I really dont understand what all that fuss is about.. Conte went to coach a club after the Euros and so many others did so as well.. Yeah he announced it too early but he is going to coach a club not another country or something that can be called as a betrayal..
De Vrij signing for Inter before the end of the season with Lazio vs Inter the final game to decide who goes to the CL is much more terrible IMO!
he announced 2 days before the start of WC and didn't give Spanish FA heads up or a chance to be involved in the decision making on whether to make this public or not. that's simply not how you operate when the culmination of your 2 year work is about to begin

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The men are indeed horrible. I'd be their best player. :numnum:
Maybe you need some Camoranesis, Decos , Olisadebes, Ozils.. This is the key (for my home country as well..)

- - - Updated - - -

he announced 2 days before the start of WC and didn't give Spanish FA heads up or a chance to be involved in the decision making on whether to make this public or not. that's simply not how you operate when the culmination of your 2 year work is about to begin
Of course not but honestly its not such a bad thing, I mean it shouldnt really affect the performance of the players..

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Maybe you need some Camoranesis, Decos , Olisadebes, Ozils.. This is the key (for my home country as well..)

- - - Updated - - -

Of course not but honestly its not such a bad thing, I mean it shouldnt really affect the performance of the players..
:tup: They wouldn't want to play here though. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)