[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (5 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
So which team were Italian supporters were rooting for the WC final.

German win has bring them on par with Italy on 4 stars, and considering they have 3 cups in Euro , they are second best team in the World.

I was supporting Germany as well, cause an Argentina win would give them momentum to close Italy at 4, meanwhile Germany we know would win it either now or later.
There's no stopping them to get a 4th star.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Darmian is 24 and Schürrle 23 :howler:

With this definition of youth, why is there no Rodriguez and Müller :D

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean by German fans? Do you mean the entire 82 million German population? Because that's the most ignorant generalization I have ever read.
Nah, I mean german germany fans :D Or most of them actually, my generalizations should never be taken literally...:)D)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
also the last 3 world cup shown us that european teams dominated wc with superior organization and the fact that the winning team comprised with players that came majorly just from 1-2 clubs from their own leagues, quite in contrast with south american teams that still rely too much on certain individuals and that their players came from abroad and played for many different clubs...

south american elites will need to mimic those traits or risk trailing far behind europeans.
'cept Germany hardly dominated Argentina and they certainly didn't dominate Ghana.
:tup:

btw i just realized argentina hasnt scored a gol since di maria got injured: mind=blown
this speaks volumes of how inept their front line has been, over 270 minutes played and no gols

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
:lol2: @Bianconero_Aus

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I have four comments from RUS and Zach which is still stuck in my mind.Pick the most outrageous one :

A.This Brazil squad is better than 94 WC winning Brazil squad-RUS
B.Robben best player in the world-Zach
C.This is the worst Germany squad in a decade-RUS
D.Chile and Colombia are the two best South American teams-Zach
:lol: fucking retards

A is definitely the most retarded though

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So butthurt europeans won it afterall

:seven:
Give the World Cup to Brazil, make them spend billions on stadiums which will never be used again, while half the population is starving
Expose Brazil as a jungle
Screw the others and start matches at time suitable for the European viewers
Give Brazil the worst defeat in their history
Beat Argentina in the 2nd ET of the WC final
Leave the Argentinians and the Brazilians fight each other on the streets of Rio
Watch the havoc in Brazil and Argentina. Governments might fall

Win trophy on SA soil for the first time in history
Leave with a smile and with the WC trophy

Butts are hurt, but those butts seem too dark to be European.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
this is not pleasant to watch, this worst brazilian team in history with the most disgusting group of players are ruining the rich history of the nation's football....scolari should just get away from football and go into hiding in the himalayas

@Bianconero_Aus @Hustini

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)