[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (6 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He got better as the tournament went on but Aguero was such a pointless sub, especially out wide. One thing that pissed me off the most was watching Biglia get the ball on a half volley on the edge of the box and instead of hitting it he gave a terrible ball to Messi. Ridiculous.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Even though i wanted the Argies to win, in the end,i am quite happy Germany won because they were the best performing and the most convincing team of the tournament imo.Its like totally deserved and you cant have any complaints about that.And i guess the chokers tag can be finally put to bed now.Germany bearing the fruit of years of hard work which all started like 10-12 years ago.They had a proper plan and they are finally realizing it now.Desperately hoping Italy follow their path too.

Btw 'Worst German squad in a decade' :rofl: RUS Experd :touched:

Oct 26, 2009
He got better as the tournament went on but Aguero was such a pointless sub, especially out wide. One thing that pissed me off the most was watching Biglia get the ball on a half volley on the edge of the box and instead of hitting it he gave a terrible ball to Messi. Ridiculous.
:agree: subbing Lavezzi for Aguero made them sterile and less threatening upfront, which imo encouraged the Germans to commit many bodies in Argies field as the match dragged on....if that sub was not forced then he fucked up

- - - Updated - - -

Even though i wanted the Argies to win, in the end,i am quite happy Germany won because they were the best performing and the most convincing team of the tournament imo.Its like totally deserved and you cant have any complaints about that.And i guess the chokers tag can be finally put to bed now.Germany bearing the fruit of years of hard work which all started like 10-12 years ago.They had a proper plan and they are finally realizing it now.Desperately hoping Italy follow their path too.

Btw 'Worst German squad in a decade' :rofl: RUS Experd :touched:
I wonder what woul;d have happened if their nemesis (Italy and spain) didn't bow out from the group stage and met them in the KOs

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Add that Aguero was playing quite bad (injury, fitness?) the sub was really bad. I wasn't impressed by Aguero at all this tournament. I haven't watched any of Man City games but judging from what I saw in WC he's definetly not something that special.

Oh and Messi getting the best player is the biggest joke of them all. Really, what the heck?

Oct 26, 2009
Add that Aguero was playing quite bad (injury, fitness?) the sub was really bad. I wasn't impressed by Aguero at all this tournament. I haven't watched any of Man City games but judging from what I saw in WC he's definetly not something that special.

Oh and Messi getting the best player is the biggest joke of them all. Really, what the heck?
I haven't also seen him in club level, but from wat i heard he's been struggling with injuries and fitness the whole year....u can see in the tournament he's the former shadow of himself...shouldn't of have been chosen and certainly not brought on yesterday....Sabella should have brought Gaitan instead

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We did it boys, what a great win for Europe.

Allez die ragazzi.

On the game - Argentina had it in their hands, they choked the chances.

Germany haven't been super throughout but they were the best team and deserve it.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I have four comments from RUS and Zach which is still stuck in my mind.Pick the most outrageous one :

A.This Brazil squad is better than 94 WC winning Brazil squad-RUS
B.Robben best player in the world-Zach
C.This is the worst Germany squad in a decade-RUS
D.Chile and Colombia are the two best South American teams-Zach

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
can anyone give me some pics of germany players girlfriend which shown after match?
I don't have the pics on my computer, but luckily they've been stored in my wank-bank.

- - - Updated - - -

I have four comments from RUS and Zach which is still stuck in my mind.Pick the most outrageous one :

A.This Brazil squad is better than 94 WC winning Brazil squad-RUS
B.Robben best player in the world-Zach
C.This is the worst Germany squad in a decade-RUS
D.Chile and Colombia are the two best South American teams-Zach
:lol: theres some real doozies in there. Was there any decdics or flair and fancy comments somewhere as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)