[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (17 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
My personal rankings

Best player : Muller , Neuer or James , more inclined between the first two since they won
Best goals : 1 Timmy Cahill 2 James Rodriguez 3 Van Persie

Best 11

-------------Neuer
lahm---vlaar---hummels----rojo/blind
---------mascherano
----kroos----------sweini
james-----muller------neymar/robben

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
My personal rankings

Best player : Muller , Neuer or James , more inclined between the first two since they won
Best goals : 1 Australia goal 2 James Rodriguez 3 Van Persie

Best 11

-------------Neuer
lahm---vlaar---hummels----rojo
---------mascherano
----kroos----------sweini
james-----muller------neymar/robben
:D

take off neymar and make your LB rojo/blind and i am on board. :p

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
In the end, Messi had a very very disappointing WC. He absolutely choked in the final. This will forever hurt his legacy. Argentinians will chase him hard now.
20 years from now, the young kids will look up the tournament on Wikipedia and see Messi's name next to the Golden Ball and give a nod of approval.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
20 years from now, the young kids will look up the tournament on Wikipedia and see Messi's name next to the Golden Ball and give a nod of approval.
I count on you boys. I count on you to remember and tell those kids the real story. Jack and I will be too old to bother. We'll pass the torch to you :agree:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Worst WC outcome possible.

German fans are already among the most arrogant self-rightous fans there are, now they'll be completely obnoxious.

Fucking Palacio and Higuain, strikers of garbage clubs fucked it all up. Tevez would have buried those two chances with his eyes closed.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I thought he was poor except the goals vs spain
paper-weight world-class player - always bottles it when it really matters; has never scored a goal from open play at the elimination stages of any tournament. Didn't do shit outside the groups at this WC either. At least he is consistent at being gutless.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Worst WC outcome possible.

German fans are already among the most arrogant self-rightous fans there are, now they'll be completely obnoxious.

Fucking Palacio and Higuain, strikers of garbage clubs fucked it all up. Tevez would have buried those two chances with his eyes closed.
Agree that Tevez should have been there instead of say Palacio but let's be fair here - Tevez is no big-stage heavy-weight either

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)