[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (5 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
In the end, Messi had a very very disappointing WC. He absolutely choked in the final. This will forever hurt his legacy. Argentinians will chase him hard now.
I'd like to know how the fans will react to sabella not taking Tevez now, especially after the shitty performances palacio put in, then again aguero was hardly any better

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck , i was so happy when he missed . I wouldn't have supported hearing merda fans saying thier player was decisive in a final of the world cup .
yeah instead we have to put up with arsenal fans claiming how it is their world cup because podolski, ozil and mertesacker represents them

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
What really decided this was basically Higuain and mainly Messi's choke. They just choked. Missed clear opportunities in front of Neuer without being defended. Messi was the biggest choker. He would score from that position for Barcelona with his eyes closed. Palacio also missed one in overtime but he's not that good anyway.
Sabella should be tried for high treason for the crime of choosing Palacio over Tevez with the prosecution making a special request to reintroduce the death penalty as a one off.

The guy looks more like a used car sales man than an international football coach.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'd like to know how the fans will react to sabella not taking Tevez now, especially after the $#@!ty performances palacio put in, then again aguero was hardly any better

- - - Updated - - -

yeah instead we have to put up with arsenal fans claiming how it is their world cup because podolski, ozil and mertesacker represents them
Yep. Argentina didn't win this basically because of choking and poor finishing of their strikers. And finishing is probably Tevez' best attribute right now.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
No way that's got to be bs.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to know how the fans will react to sabella not taking Tevez now, especially after the $#@!ty performances palacio put in, then again aguero was hardly any better

- - - Updated - - -

I really can't believe how poor he was.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No way that's got to be bs.
would have stuck a ton betting on this

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. Argentina didn't win this basically because of choking and poor finishing of their strikers. And finishing is probably Tevez' best attribute right now.
the other notion i heard is that Messi had major influences on who sabella should pick for the wc team excluding Tevez. If this is true i hope the people of Argentina lynch him, mind you Messi's decision making outside of the pitch was never that great, only have to look at what tata martino did at barca last season

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I'd like to know how the fans will react to sabella not taking Tevez now, especially after the shitty performances palacio put in, then again aguero was hardly any better

- - - Updated - - -

Podolski barely played on one match , ozil has been invisible and mertasacker did his nice presentation . If anyone has the right to talk it should be bayern fans

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
would have stuck a ton betting on this

- - - Updated - - -

the other notion i heard is that Messi had major influences on who sabella should pick for the wc team excluding Tevez. If this is true i hope the people of Argentina lynch him, mind you Messi's decision making outside of the pitch was never that great, only have to look at what tata martino did at barca last season
It's a bs account. I think they privately tweet every possible outcome then share the ones that come true.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Undeserved as a judge today's perfomance by two teams.
Argentina could take the chance. Palacio and Higuain lost incredible chances.

Messi is the best player of his generation. But he can't prove that he is a level over Maradona.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Messi is not to blame for in general terms, but he was also not decisive in the last 2 games.

Di María's injury screwed them up big time.

Germany was OP in paper (even before WC started) and they did not disappoint.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Podolski barely played on one match , ozil has been invisible and mertasacker did his nice presentation . If anyone has the right to talk it should be bayern fans
oh yeah and don't forget that arsenal also have the German national team's fitness and conditioning coach now

- - - Updated - - -

It's a bs account. I think they privately tweet every possible outcome then share the ones that come true.
fair enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)