[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (10 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Rizzoli was stellar :delpiero:

Best Italian referee since Collina.
I also thought he had a great match . Certain decisions are questionable , like both fouls on sweini by mascherano and aguero could have deserved a second yellow , but a final is a different beast compared with other matches so i agreed with him to not give the second booking . He did a very good job

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I also thought he had a great match . Certain decisions are questionable , like both fouls on sweini by mascherano and aguero could have deserved a second yellow , but a final is a different beast compared with other matches so i agreed with him to not give the second booking . He did a very good job
schweinsteigers first yellow card was absolute bullshit

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Totally forgot that , that was actually the only decision in which i would have strongly opposed
Aguero should have gotten second yellow for that punch in Schweinsteigers face

Mascherano a second yellow for the late tackle on schweinsteiger (togheter with Biglia)

but refs are afraid of red cards in a final

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
What really decided this was basically Higuain and mainly Messi's choke. They just choked. Missed clear opportunities in front of Neuer without being defended. Messi was the biggest choker. He would score from that position for Barcelona with his eyes closed. Palacio also missed one in overtime but he's not that good anyway.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
What really decided this was basically Higuain and mainly Messi's choke. They just choked. Missed clear opportunities in front of Neuer without being defended. Messi was the biggest choker. He would score from that position for Barcelona with his eyes closed. Palacio also missed one in overtime but he's not that good anyway.
Fuck , i was so happy when he missed . I wouldn't have supported hearing merda fans saying thier player was decisive in a final of the world cup .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)