[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (6 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@JCK have you been trying to jinx Argentina all along? I get the feeling you have but it didn't work out. You bastard. :lol: I'm so gonna hate you if that's true.
]
No way, it may look like jinx because I can't stand Messi but I have had them as favourites ever since I can remember. I will make a good betting profit if they win, which I really believe they will.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Terrible game, the fear of losing was much greater than the will to actually actively try to win the damn game. I really would've liked to see us switch to a more attacking formation towards the end to simply take a bit more risk, as we were really quite useless going forward all game.

What I do have to say about our WC though, is that we really did the best we could with this team, which is something that usually can't be said for the Dutch national team. We usually have terrific players who simply underachieve, but looking at this roster you can only say we managed to fight our way through playing well organized with a very good coach. I can live with that..

Looking forward to the GER-ARG final, though I highly doubt this Argentina will be able to stop ze Germanz.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I mean he's completely uninteresting, the guy is the lamest superstar ever. He's like a robot, never displays emotions.
Plus the way he plays is quite boring. The only thing that exites me is his close ball control. But being such a great player and having so much skill in his arsenal he certainly is boring to watch compared to other greats.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Mascherano... my favorite defensive midfielder from his river plate time till he joined Barcelona.. seemed like he lost his best of the world status there...

..then he does this. Damn. So much wasted potential at barcelona

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)