[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (15 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Brazil are truly pathetic, and have only themselves to blame. Obviously, there is going to be a lot of German dick riders, whether on TUZ or elsewhere, but this Germany team are nothing special. Efficient, disciplined, and pragmatic, but sorely lacking in creativity and vision. They huffed and puffed past France, were taken to extra time by an Algeria team who were in the knockout rounds for the first time ever, and were quite fortunate to escape with a draw against Ghana. I am not entirely convinced by them, but then this whole tournament, quality wise, is arguably the worst since 2002, possibly 1990.

I hope Holland or Argentina go on to lift the trophy now, preferably the Dutch for all the near misses they had in the past (74,78, and 2010). Never liked the Germans, and never will. They are my 2'nd most hated team behind the empire of self entitled pricks (but unlike the English, they actually deliver in tournaments). From 82 when they colluded with the Austrian maggots to eliminate Algeria, to 1990 when they had that diving cunt Klinsmann (the German Inzaghi), in 2002 when a very average Germany team reached the final thanks in large part to Oliver Kahn and to a certain extent Michael Ballack, to this current version with the most unlikable douche (Mueller) since Giroud and Dzeko.

I honestly hope someone stabs him in the nuts with a pair of scissors, then slits his throat, immobilizing him temporarily, allowing for a brief defecation on the paralyzed corpse, before crunching his bones so he can never play football again. An annoying and smug cunt of a player with an extremely punchable face.
Figured you would be mad by a great diciplined side giving asian grouprape to a sorry excuse of flair and fancy

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:cookie: :tup:

Good for you man. Oh, I don't like Brazil either, but Germany are a detestable bunch.
Nah, they are fine. Just undercooled

- - - Updated - - -

Brazil having its worst generation ever is one thing
But how bad, is really pissing me off.

Every generation i've seen, allways had magic attached to it. Its gone. Completely gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)