[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (11 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,124
    Please note that there's a guy who picked an 8-0 score line in tears now who wants to kill Ozil.

Juventino[RUS];4613755 said:
    I think you mistook the "team on paper" he was talking about.

Not quite. I'd be butthurt if we lost to Colombia, mad even. This was well deserved. Football won today.
    Colombia should be butthurt about losing to Brazil. They had better players and a better coach.

Now that is some lucky bet... 20 USD.. just 20 USD.. who would have thought.. he did I guess..
    It shows nothing of all the other losing bets the guy also placed. Like it was his only 20. :rolleyes2

Juventino[RUS];4613789 said:
    Bonucci is better than hummels :rofl:

Hummels :heart: What a monster :heart:
    Hummels actually had a poorer match than most of his teammates last night.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    I didn't see the crying during the Chile game but quite a few of the Brazilian players seemed utterly overwhelmed with emotions while their anthem was playing before the game vs Germany (on top of all that Neymar-jersey holding, cry-me-a-fecking-river BS fest). Luiz, Cesar, Fernandinho, Marcelo, Gustavo just to name a few. I thought they looked mentally burnt out before the game and their performance only confirmed that.
    In the end, playing in front of a home crowd proved to be more of a burden than an advantage for them.

He lacks the discipline necessary for a top CB. With someone like T. Silva next to him to give him instructions, Luiz is actually pretty good. Leave him to run the show on his own, and he will run it into the ground sooner than later, especially vs a half-decent opponent. Big mistake, and by no means the only one, by Scolari to not call up Miranda.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    Please note that there's a guy who picked an 8-0 score line in tears now who wants to kill Ozil.

I think you mistook the "team on paper" he was talking about.

Colombia should be butthurt about losing to Brazil. They had better players and a better coach.

It shows nothing of all the other losing bets the guy also placed. Like it was his only 20. :rolleyes2

Hummels actually had a poorer match than most of his teammates last night.
    He only played 45 minutes because of knee injury :shifty: "poorer" LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Brazil are truly pathetic, and have only themselves to blame. Obviously, there is going to be a lot of German dick riders, whether on TUZ or elsewhere, but this Germany team are nothing special. Efficient, disciplined, and pragmatic, but sorely lacking in creativity and vision. They huffed and puffed past France, were taken to extra time by an Algeria team who were in the knockout rounds for the first time ever, and were quite fortunate to escape with a draw against Ghana. I am not entirely convinced by them, but then this whole tournament, quality wise, is arguably the worst since 2002, possibly 1990.

I hope Holland or Argentina go on to lift the trophy now, preferably the Dutch for all the near misses they had in the past (74,78, and 2010). Never liked the Germans, and never will. They are my 2'nd most hated team behind the empire of self entitled pricks (but unlike the English, they actually deliver in tournaments). From 82 when they colluded with the Austrian maggots to eliminate Algeria, to 1990 when they had that diving cunt Klinsmann (the German Inzaghi), in 2002 when a very average Germany team reached the final thanks in large part to Oliver Kahn and to a certain extent Michael Ballack, to this current version with the most unlikable douche (Mueller) since Giroud and Dzeko.

I honestly hope someone stabs him in the nuts with a pair of scissors, then slits his throat, immobilizing him temporarily, allowing for a brief defecation on the paralyzed corpse, before crunching his bones so he can never play football again. An annoying and smug cunt of a player with an extremely punchable face.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    to this current version with the most unlikable douche (Mueller) since Giroud and Dzeko.

I honestly hope someone stabs him in the nuts with a pair of scissors, then slits his throat, immobilizing him temporarily, allowing for a brief defecation on the paralyzed corpse, before crunching his bones so he can never play football again. An annoying and smug cunt of a player with an extremely punchable face.
    He really is an annoying cuntweasel. Shame, because otherwise he is a very clever and capable footballer.

Funny as shit game last night though, Brazil's mediocrity was well in evidence.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    Brazil are truly pathetic, and have only themselves to blame. Obviously, there is going to be a lot of German dick riders, whether on TUZ or elsewhere, but this Germany team are nothing special. Efficient, disciplined, and pragmatic, but sorely lacking in creativity and vision. They huffed and puffed past France, were taken to extra time by an Algeria team who were in the knockout rounds for the first time ever, and were quite fortunate to escape with a draw against Ghana. I am not entirely convinced by them, but then this whole tournament, quality wise, is arguably the worst since 2002, possibly 1990.

I hope Holland or Argentina go on to lift the trophy now, preferably the Dutch for all the near misses they had in the past (74,78, and 2010). Never liked the Germans, and never will. They are my 2'nd most hated team behind the empire of self entitled pricks (but unlike the English, they actually deliver in tournaments). From 82 when they colluded with the Austrian maggots to eliminate Algeria, to 1990 when they had that diving cunt Klinsmann (the German Inzaghi), in 2002 when a very average Germany team reached the final thanks in large part to Oliver Kahn and to a certain extent Michael Ballack, to this current version with the most unlikable douche (Mueller) since Giroud and Dzeko.

Or you could have said "I was wrong in my pre-game analysis" - a lot shorter and would have helped you avoid looking like a sore loser :p

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    Brazil were pathetic. I woke up @ 3 am to watch the game. By 3.25 I was fucking pissed, had switched off my TV, and was back in bed, and I don't even like Brazil that much.
    Aah, that's why all the butthurt - you didn't get your 8 hrs of sweet dreams. No worries, just close your eyes, tell yourself you were right all along and count to 100 :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Or you could have said "I was wrong in my pre-game analysis" - a lot shorter and would have helped you avoid looking like a sore loser :p
    Fuck off to where you came from :p

I don't like Brazil, but Germany are a detestable bunch.

- - - Updated - - -

Aah, that's why all the butthurt - you didn't get your 8 hrs of sweet dreams. No worries, just close your eyes, tell yourself you were right all along and count to 100 :D
    Asshole :moan: :groan:

Aren't your boys already out of the World Cup? :D

pibull1986

Reggae Boy
    Oct 26, 2009
    Look we knew before the game Germany are: efficient and ruthless; organized and have players that was about to be unleashed after winning their games so far without changing gears. And as for Brazil we knew that if we take out Thiago Silva we have a bunch of clowns who have no bidness in playing defense, and if we take out Neymar we have a bunch of useless players that don’t have an ounce of creative bones in their body bar Oscar; a dm who thinks his in the old west.... What’s amazing is all this factoring in one single match…that’s like a lightening hitting the same spot seven times….. a freak of nature

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)