[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (5 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@ALC

Wtf does it matter? I am Italian, through birth and through nationality. Because I live in America doesn't mean I have to root for America
Italy gave you your name. USA gave you an education, food, wealth, a dream, a future, forest in which you could roam, music and culture. Do you think in Italy they would let a signing fawn live? They'd eat your ass alive!! Them hungry yo
Be grateful you live on 'MURICA!!!!

Jul 20, 2012
Italy gave you your name. USA gave you an education, food, wealth, a dream, a future, forest in which you could roam, music and culture. Do you think in Italy they would let a signing fawn live? They'd eat your ass alive!! Them hungry yo
Be grateful you live on 'MURICA!!!!
I'm sorry but America did not give me my education, food, wealth, dream, and future. My parents did and once again they are Italian and they achieved what they have in Italy. Because I choose to identify with my true culture should be my own decision.

I know ALC is simply doing this on purpose but I find it laughable that he is one of these people who are promoting this idea.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Lol, swag is the real bastard.
:agree:
Just because of pussy. :rolleyes::sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry but America did not give me my education, food, wealth, dream, and future. My parents did and once again they are Italian and they achieved what they have in Italy. Because I choose to identify with my true culture should be my own decision.

I know ALC is simply doing this on purpose but I find it laughable that he is one of these people who are promoting this idea.
Listen ti me you shameful rodent!! You think you'd have opportunities in Italy? Uh? That 6th world country ain't shit, they're loosing their ways, why do you think your parents came here? Cause all was fine and dandy there? No! It's so YOU could get tbe opportunities that YOU HAVE NOW! You wouldn't achieve the third of what you are now in that shit hole, they looked out for YOUR future and YIU'RE DISRESPECTING IT. You should be sent to Afghanistan real talk.

'MURICA YOU DON'T DESERVE IT!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Listen ti me you shameful rodent!! You think you'd have opportunities in Italy? Uh? That 6th world country ain't shit, they're loosing their ways, why do you think your parents came here? Cause all was fine and dandy there? No! It's so YOU could get tbe opportunities that YOU HAVE NOW! You wouldn't achieve the third of what you are now in that shit hole, they looked out for YOUR future and YIU'RE DISRESPECTING IT. You should be sent to Afghanistan real talk.

word, that's some real talk Fr3sh. :tup:

Jul 20, 2012
Listen ti me you shameful rodent!! You think you'd have opportunities in Italy? Uh? That 6th world country ain't $#@!, they're loosing their ways, why do you think your parents came here? Cause all was fine and dandy there? No! It's so YOU could get tbe opportunities that YOU HAVE NOW! You wouldn't achieve the third of what you are now in that $#@! hole, they looked out for YOUR future and YIU'RE DISRESPECTING IT. You should be sent to Afghanistan real talk.

Haha you do have a point but this is far from what we were discussing.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Yessss!

Glad Spain is out.they had no hunger and came really not motivated enough for this wc imo.

Now le'ts do it Azzurri!!!!

Forza Italia!!!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Haha you do have a point but this is far from what we were discussing.
You have a fair idea about American law/education system and and American history. You know fuck all about Italy's. You are an American, what does your passport say? 'MURICAN!!
You just have pesto residue in your veins no more than that. Let the freedom flow through you.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Listen ti me you shameful rodent!! You think you'd have opportunities in Italy? Uh? That 6th world country ain't $#@!, they're loosing their ways, why do you think your parents came here? Cause all was fine and dandy there? No! It's so YOU could get tbe opportunities that YOU HAVE NOW! You wouldn't achieve the third of what you are now in that $#@! hole, they looked out for YOUR future and YIU'RE DISRESPECTING IT. You should be sent to Afghanistan real talk.

I guess that's why Del Piero left then. They're all poor begging on the streets in Italy.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Never thought I'd talk up for America like that but damn yo. :sergio:
yeah, well desperate times call for desperate measures. :p

imagine Bambi in Italy. he wouldn't stand a chance, the wolves and mafiosi would chew him up and spit him out in a day. maybe he'd get lucky and buy himself a vespa to run away from them but then again he'd be riding a vespa. he'd definitely have a better hairstyle tho, so there's that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)