[WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread (14 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm only sorry that he's not white so what I said would have went unnoticed. But black, white or pink, he is not 24.
It would be one crazy coincidence to have such leadership skills at 24, to be so respected by all the other players (just look at Muntari. He only listens to Gyan and no-one else) which shows that you're much wiser than your normal 24 yo, to play like you have much bigger experience behind you, and at the same time to look like a 30 year old.
Everything in this guy reminds of an experienced man in his 30s.
No, simply you are an idiot.

I happen to have followed Gyans career, and your nonsense its just retarded. He made his senior football debute in 2003, in Ghana and same year was bought by Udinese (and debuted for the NT), 7 years ago, he was 17-18 year old. What your idiotic notion is saying, is that he made his professional debute atleast when he was 23-25. I mean seriously, what frigging nonsense.

He even has Ghana's record for youngest ever scorer for their national team as 17 year old. Yes a well known mid twenties player with playing experience would hold that record. I mean its just impoooooooooossible he is an exceptional player who is soon 25 years old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)