[WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread (22 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe my point is, time wasting and diving is a widespread thing in this WC, and football in general. Thought one of the worst examples were Greece against Nigeria, wasted overtime completely with such antics. And there other games/teams and so on.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Hehe my point is, time wasting and diving is a widespread thing in this WC, and football in general. Thought one of the worst examples were Greece against Nigeria, wasted overtime completely with such antics. And there other games/teams and so on.
It's been so bad that any forward movement made in the US regarding football has been immediately reverted back to the usual. American sports analysts now view soccer as a cheater's sport because of the lack of enforcement and control in these games by FIFA.

And that's probably what pisses me off the most.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Asamoah Gyan isn't 24. He's at least 29. You can see it in the way he plays, you can see it on his face and you can see it in his forehead.

Just a matter of time before they find out that he cheated with his passport.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Asamoah Gyan isn't 24. He's at least 29. You can see it in the way he plays, you can see it on his face and you can see it in his forehead.

He was 20 at the last one, but he does look like an old man.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

I'm sorry to say, but you are an idiot.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

He does look like an old man but I don't know how you can claim to know his age just by looking at him on tv.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm sorry to say, but you are an idiot.
I'm only sorry that he's not white so what I said would have went unnoticed. But black, white or pink, he is not 24.
It would be one crazy coincidence to have such leadership skills at 24, to be so respected by all the other players (just look at Muntari. He only listens to Gyan and no-one else) which shows that you're much wiser than your normal 24 yo, to play like you have much bigger experience behind you, and at the same time to look like a 30 year old.
Everything in this guy reminds of an experienced man in his 30s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)