[WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread (17 Viewers)

Gi__

Dec 17, 2005
The ref fucking ruined this game, apparently the replay of the first goal was shown at the stadium and even though the ref and the linesman knew they were wrong they just didn't have the balls the disallow the goal.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The ref fucking ruined this game, apparently the replay of the first goal was shown at the stadium and even though the ref and the linesman knew they were wrong they just didn't have the balls the disallow the goal.
If they change the decision looking at the replay, it'd be illegal.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Seriously man fuck this shit, this shit refereeing is ruining the tournament, i really feel for the Mexicans, they weren't afraid to attack the Argentines and played rather well up until the first goal.

Really, this sort of refereeing should be punished. I was rooting for Argentina at first, but after that first goal, i really hope Mexico turn the table on Argentina and win the game

Vamos Mehico!!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The game was pretty much even before that goal with Mexican having better chances of scoring but the ref ruined it. If you are not going to change the decision DO NOT show the replays in the stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)