[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (31 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I was in the city, at least 1000 italians were in the center and we celebrated together.. this was great.

berlin berlin, italia in berlin

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
What if Italy won the world Cup & the italian federation decided not to relegate the 4 teams & make money charges & points dedected & forget all about relegation as a jesture of gift for the players who made the entire contry happy!!!!!!!!!! is it possible???

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
it's a song :)

btw, i took it out on the haters in xtratime but they deleted my posts lol.

btw, javier zanetti the user posts there and he's a real moron.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
What if Italy won the world Cup & the italian federation decided not to relegate the 4 teams & make money charges & points dedected & forget all about relegation as a jesture of gift for the players who made the entire contry happy!!!!!!!!!! is it possible???

No.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Maresca said:
what a night, what a match, what azzurri...

the azzurri are great, I was about to have a heartattack, I think I was not gonna be able to watch penalties.. but grosso, and then del piero..

grazie azzurri and congratulations to all of you
back to you maresca :)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
didn't happen in 82, not gona happen in 06
sorry

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
it was such a great moment the second goal. a friend of mine , also italian fan, called me after grosso's call and we were talking, then he said "shyo" like wow... and i was thinking he was talking about Gila's chance...(his position) then I saw Del piero scoring and went totally mad, I mean it. I lost my voice. I called him after a while (he hanged up from the yelling i guess), and asked him whether he saw the goal first, because I had a suspicion something was happening, like a goal, there was the wow call and people talking, of course I had no idea it would be Del Piero... but yeah, he saw it first (second/s) - different transmission tv cable equipment (analog, not digital)... what a story :D

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
IT should have been Gilardino... I couldn't understand what perotta was doing all the time as a forward... gila really disappointed me, but then the crossbar move and the assist.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
come on man!!!! at least give me some hope that we can still play in serie a!
TBH if we are guilty then we should'nt play in Serie A...simple like that...Playing in a lower league would be only fair. And dare I say, I would be pissed off if we continued to play in serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)