[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (50 Viewers)

OP
Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #642
    i couldnt stand another loss to france, it has to go in the right way this time, in the final.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Do you know where can I find the Bild "Arrivederci Italia" front page?
    Dammit, I wanted to buy a copy this morning, but in the end I didn't :wallbang:

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
    serfaraaz said:
    is dp going to retire from national team after wc totti cannavaro are going to retire after wc
    I read an interview from Canna's father and he said Fabio wants to continue til Euro 08...We'll see after the final.

About the other two I don't know...

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    isha00 said:
    Do you know where can I find the Bild "Arrivederci Italia" front page?
    Dammit, I wanted to buy a copy this morning, but in the end I didn't :wallbang:
    As one of the few Italians over here, I would like to congratulate you:pint:

Get on MSN.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    What a game tonight! Italy totally rocked. I was silently confident we'll do Germany and what a way in doing so. 60'000 German fans conpared to like our 6'000 + squad. Now thats the way to KNOCK OUT the Host Nation.

Forza Azzurri!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
    serfaraaz said:
    is dp going to retire from national team after wc totti cannavaro are going to retire after wc
    totti said he will retire but nobody said that Cannavaro will retire.I think he will stay at least for the euro 2008 At leastttt!!! He has 2 or 3 more years in his top form .Forza Cannavaro!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    what a night, what a match, what azzurri...

the azzurri are great, I was about to have a heartattack, I think I was not gonna be able to watch penalties.. but grosso, and then del piero..

grazie azzurri and congratulations to all of you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)