[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (33 Viewers)

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
Brixity said:
If Italia win this WC, or even if we dont do so, I'm sure Canna will be given the tournaments golden shoe award. I'm 95% confident of this
I'm not that confident...So far the Fifa hasn't even awarded him MOM yet..:disagree:
Plus, they'll give it to Zidane because he's finishing his carrer...

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
swag said:
There were some weird moments there. Like when Gattuso and Ballack got tangled up, made amends, and then suddenly Ballack turned on Gattuso as if he had been stabbed in the back.

Metzelder played a solid WC, btw. Camo did not seem so forgiving when he slid into the boards against him, but hey... Fair Play works both ways.
Obviously Rhino was trying to get Ballack in trouble. I think he was just acting that everything was OK and then said something offensive or as you said stabbed him on the other side....kinda sly.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
What I also find enjoyable is that after 120 minutes, we only got Camo booked and so we'll have a full strength squad for selection pending Nesta's recovery but I hear he pulled out of training today after 10 mins. But as amazing as it sounds, Matrix could be a very good replacement for him. He had a really solid game. I hardly saw Klose as threatening especially when they put in aerial balls

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:
:confused:

yea, whatever

you hate on other teams more then you cheer for your own team.......and up to this point this was the best match of the world cup. it was simply a coaches battle and the better coach won

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
FORZA ITALIAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!! Cannavaro u r the best defender in the history of football U are the best player I've ever seen in mylife screw Maradonna screw Pele screw Platini U are the best even if u dont take awards .Ur spirit on the field is enough for me!For me & for all Italy U are the BEST! I am really proud of being an Azurri fan !Thank U lippi for this display U never gave up!U played 4_2_4 when there was 20 min. left for the game.Thank U del piero once again U proove U are a genious!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)