[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (4 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
LOl......... i posted this yesterday before the game, in the "Del Piero" Thread

"O_O

OK just some minutes ago....something weird happened here in my house....

My sister was reading long time ago a book called "The 3rd secret", and she decided to start reading it again.
I was sitting right here in front of my PC, and she suddenly started calling me astonished....
when i arrived where she was..... she told that something very weird happened......

she randomly opened the book to check in waht chapter she was.............and this happened:
--The chapter where the book Opened was chapter 10..........
--Before the first paragraph...... the place where the story was taking place was............ (guess what?)............. TURIN ITALY..........

--- and the date .................... NOVEMBER 9...................(Del Piero´s Birthday)

GUYS IM STILL IN SHOCK. MAYBE A SIGNAL??¿?¿??¿?¿??¿?"

Pretty scary eh?

Forza Alex!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Byrone said:
So u understand why there is no need to respond to that post.
You Mr. X??:D

Anyhow how are you man?? I started working for this new company and my office mate is South African...he always reminds me of you:oops:

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
serfaraaz said:
i think pirlo is the best italian player in world cup and gila what a pass to dp
Sorry, but can't agree there. Pirlo was excellent today and great in Italy's first two matches...
But you should pick a player who has been outstanding during the whole tournament... "cough" Cannavaro "cough"
:D

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
I'm a nervreck! I was really nervous that it would go to peneltys but what a finish of the italians. I can't wait til sunday. Bring it on France/Portugal!

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Hennes said:
Sorry, but can't agree there. Pirlo was excellent today and great in Italy's first two matches...
But you should pick a player who has been outstanding during the whole tournament... "cough" Cannavaro "cough"
:D

i wouldnt just pick canna alone even though he has been the best defesive player in the game........for me it is a tie between buffon and canna...

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Rami said:
You Mr. X??:D

Anyhow how are you man?? I started working for this new company and my office mate is South African...he always reminds me of you:oops:

No thank goodness!

Im great Rami,but i see that u havent been online for a while?He probably has a shite accent & loves rugby & cricket lol.

Interesting fact,i didnt know that ur name means "bastard" in Punjabi:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thanks to the god of football that it didnt went to penalttys...

I was telling my sister that Lippi knew he coundt reach penaltys.,,,, it was just too risky and that he needed to finish the game in the xtra time....... even if that meant to die trying... but italy needed to go for the goal!!!

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
A few post game comments from Grosso....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I dedicate the goal to my wife and children.

"I don't have much to say, I will only say that we are a great group.

"This was a deserved win and I can't wait to embrace my team-mates in the dressing room.

"We went on the pitch against many things and now we want to celebrate with those who love us."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every time we had the ball especially in the 1st half, the Germans booed us so I really feel what he's saying. I remember they also refused to give us back the ball when we kicked it out of play for an injury. No wonder why Camo didnt shake Metzhelders hand

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Rami said:
X calls you naive.

So you go calling Lippi naive??:confused:
lippi is a genius,he is not naive
he said if lippi plays the 4-4-1-1 he will be naive
then when he effectively played it,i said to him that the naive(as he called him)will play it.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Byrone said:
No thank goodness!

Im great Rami,but i see that u havent been online for a while?He probably has a shite accent & loves rugby & cricket lol.

Interesting fact,i didnt know that ur name means "bastard" in Punjabi:D
I didn't get to know him well enough, but he was like who is playing tonight Italy against France....so ya you pretty much got it:D

Oh really I didn't know that either....and your name means "Water Well" in Arabic (Beeron):D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Brixity said:
Every time we had the ball especially in the 1st half, the Germans booed us so I really feel what he's saying. I remember they also refused to give us back the ball when we kicked it out of play for an injury. No wonder why Camo didnt shake Metzhelders hand
There were some weird moments there. Like when Gattuso and Ballack got tangled up, made amends, and then suddenly Ballack turned on Gattuso as if he had been stabbed in the back.

Metzelder played a solid WC, btw. Camo did not seem so forgiving when he slid into the boards against him, but hey... Fair Play works both ways.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
swag said:
There were some weird moments there. Like when Gattuso and Ballack got tangled up, made amends, and then suddenly Ballack turned on Gattuso as if he had been stabbed in the back.

Metzelder played a solid WC, btw. Camo did not seem so forgiving when he slid into the boards against him, but hey... Fair Play works both ways.
Its cause Ballack had stopped hugging but Gattuso needed just a little more love. Ballack was infuriated and turned to tell Gattuso, "Wait til after the game".

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Rami said:
I didn't get to know him well enough, but he was like who is playing tonight Italy against France....so ya you pretty much got it:D

Oh really I didn't know that either....and your name means "Water Well" in Arabic (Beeron):D
:lol: Your spot on Rami,i have a bit of a blue balls problem if you know what i mean;):D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)