[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (35 Viewers)

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Byrone said:
And to think that Engonga bonga said Lippi was Naive! :lol2:
i was the first one here,even before the beginning of the world cup who said that the best way for italy is the 4-4-1-1,so why i will call him naive when he uses it?????????????????????????
i said that he is naive because someone here called me a naive when i wanted him to play the 4-4-1-1 against germany,saying that germany is not ukraine.
got it?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Black&White. said:
Buffon desereves more than a 7, IMO
True. Just because he wasn't given many opportunities to screw up by a fine defense doesn't mean he didn't perform as well. I'd give him a 7.5 at least for that stop in extra time.

Still, I would generally agree with all the ratings.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Black&White. said:
Buffon desereves more than a 7, IMO
I tottally agree with u there. I was watchin the game with friends who always said Gigi was overrated but after seeing him in this WC they confessed that he is tight.

Italy playing well and getting to the finals is a very big deal for me coz down here in South Africa and Zim, we are murdered with Premiership football so many peolpe defaultly support England with the cowards supporting Brazil. They tottally disregard other countries so I'm ecstatic seeing them both out and the Azzuri who I have supported since 94, in the final. (It was actually supporting Italia in 94 that made be crazy 4 them and Juve through Baggio)

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
If Italia win this WC, or even if we dont do so, I'm sure Canna will be given the tournaments golden shoe award. I'm 95% confident of this

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
engonga said:
i was the first one here,even before the beginning of the world cup who said that the best way for italy is the 4-4-1-1,so why i will call him naive when he uses it?????????????????????????
i said that he is naive because someone here called me a naive when i wanted him to play the 4-4-1-1 against germany,saying that germany is not ukraine.
got it?
X calls you naive.

So you go calling Lippi naive??:confused:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
engonga said:
got it?
in the end Lippi won with 4-2-4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)