[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (27 Viewers)

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
To be honest guyz, I really dont wanna face France in the final. Have u noticed how team history has played out this world cup ? Brazil-France, Italy-Germany, Spain-France, England-Sweden. It seems that teams still cant beat the people who they only lat beat a long time ago and thats how I feel about France. They have this hoodoo over us and are actually the last team to have eliminated us in normal time ( World Cup 86)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Unbelieveable stuff!. The best match of the world cup scintilating stuff from both sides but the azzurri fully deserved the win. Although it may have hurt ze germans, I dont really care, thats exactly what happens when you try to play counter attacking football and have a goalkeeper like lemon. Brill stuff, ive lost my voice Forza Grosso, Canna, Zambro, Buffon, Gattuso e.t.c heck they all deserves gold medals and gold medals I hope they get. Forza Azzurri!! :party: :biggrin:

arnix

Forza Alex!
Jan 10, 2006
ITALIA will win the WC 2006, I feel it, I want it, I'm sooooo happy with this victory and with Del Piero goal, the TEAM IS GREAT, And Marcello LIPPI is the greatest coach in the world, he is sooo good! Good luck Azzurri! Forza Azzurri!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
PhRoZeN said:
Unbelieveable stuff!. The best match of the world cup scintilating stuff from both sides but the azzurri fully deserved the win. Although it may have hurt ze germans, I dont really care, thats exactly what happens when you try to play counter attacking football and have a goalkeeper like lemon. Brill stuff, ive lost my voice Forza Grosso, Canna, Zambro, Buffon, Gattuso e.t.c heck they all deserves gold medals and gold medals I hope they get. Forza Azzurri!! :party: :biggrin:
Ehhh... I don't feel so bad for Germany. They shouldn't have made it past Argentina as it was, being outplayed as they were. Still, a fantastic job for a team that two years ago no one thought was in a position to make it out of the group stage.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Here are the skysports ratings and brief comments. Do u agree ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Gianluigi Buffon
Solid when needed. 7

Gianluca Zambrotta
In running for MOM. 8

Fabio Cannavaro
Top performance. 9

Marco Materazzi
Okay. 7

Fabio Grosso
Solid. 7

Mauro Camoranesi
Tireless. 7

Simone Perrotta
Hard-working. 7

Ivan Gattuso
All-action. 7

Andrea Pirlo
Fine passer. 8

Francesco Totti
Started well but faded. 7

Luca Toni
A little quiet. 6

Alessandro Del Piero
(SUB) Capped win. 7

Alberto Gilardino
(SUB) Dangerous. 7

Vincenzo Iaquinta
(SUB) Okay. 6
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I just want to congrulate on excellent performance by Azzurri, I felt that Italy coud score wehenever they wanted to, but they waited just the righ time...

Anyway see ya in final and hope for the best... :D

FORZA AZZURRI !!!

CINAalpizebra

Aug 25, 2004
http://www.funshion.com/bbs/user/wmv/hjx.wmv

托蒂,布冯,过他,进入了,亚坤塔,点球!点球!点球!格罗索立功了,格罗索立功了!不给澳大利亚队任何的机会。

伟大的意大利的左后卫!他继承了意大利的光荣的传统。法切蒂、卡布里尼、马尔蒂尼在这一刻灵魂附体,格罗索一个人他代表了意大利足球悠久的历史和传统,作这一刻他不是一个人在战斗,他不是一个人!

托蒂,面对这个点球。他面对的全世界意大利球迷的目光和期待。

施瓦泽曾经在世界杯预选赛的附加赛中扑出过两个点球,托蒂应该深知这一点,他还能够微笑着面对他面前的这个人吗?10秒钟以后他会是怎样的表情?

球进了!比赛结束了!意大利队获得了胜利,淘汰了澳大利亚队。他们没有再一次倒在希丁克的球队面前,伟大的意大利的左后卫!马尔蒂尼今天生日快乐!意大利万岁!

伟大的意大利,意大利人的期望,这个点球是一个绝对理论上的决杀。绝对的死角,意大利队进入了八强!

这个胜利属于意大利,属于卡纳瓦罗,属于布冯,属于马尔蒂尼,属于所有热爱意大利足球的人!

澳大利亚队也许会后悔的,希丁克在下半时他们多一人的情况下打得太保守、太沉稳了,他失去了自己在小组赛的那种勇气,面对意大利悠久的历史,他失去了他在小组赛中那种猛扑猛打的作风,他终于自食其果。澳大利亚队该回家了,也许他们不用回遥远的澳大利亚,他们不用回家,因为他们大多数人都在欧洲生活,再见!

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Brixity said:
Gianluigi Buffon
Solid when needed. 7

Gianluca Zambrotta
In running for MOM. 8

Fabio Cannavaro
Top performance. 9

Marco Materazzi
Okay. 7

Fabio Grosso
Solid. 7

Mauro Camoranesi
Tireless. 7

Simone Perrotta
Hard-working. 7

Ivan Gattuso
All-action. 7

Andrea Pirlo
Fine passer. 8

Francesco Totti

Luca Toni
A little quiet. 6

Alessandro Del Piero
(SUB) Capped win. 7

Alberto Gilardino
(SUB) Dangerous. 7

Vincenzo Iaquinta
(SUB) Okay. 6
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buffon desereves more than a 7, IMO

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
CINAalpizebra said:
http://www.funshion.com/bbs/user/wmv/hjx.wmv

托蒂,布冯,过他,进入了,亚坤塔,点球!点球!点球!格罗索立功了,格罗索立功了!不给澳大利亚队任何的机会。

伟大的意大利的左后卫!他继承了意大利的光荣的传统。法切蒂、卡布里尼、马尔蒂尼在这一刻灵魂附体,格罗索一个人他代表了意大利足球悠久的历史和传统,作这一刻他不是一个人在战斗,他不是一个人!

托蒂,面对这个点球。他面对的全世界意大利球迷的目光和期待。

施瓦泽曾经在世界杯预选赛的附加赛中扑出过两个点球,托蒂应该深知这一点,他还能够微笑着面对他面前的这个人吗?10秒钟以后他会是怎样的表情?

球进了!比赛结束了!意大利队获得了胜利,淘汰了澳大利亚队。他们没有再一次倒在希丁克的球队面前,伟大的意大利的左后卫!马尔蒂尼今天生日快乐!意大利万岁!

伟大的意大利,意大利人的期望,这个点球是一个绝对理论上的决杀。绝对的死角,意大利队进入了八强!

这个胜利属于意大利,属于卡纳瓦罗,属于布冯,属于马尔蒂尼,属于所有热爱意大利足球的人!

澳大利亚队也许会后悔的,希丁克在下半时他们多一人的情况下打得太保守、太沉稳了,他失去了自己在小组赛的那种勇气,面对意大利悠久的历史,他失去了他在小组赛中那种猛扑猛打的作风,他终于自食其果。澳大利亚队该回家了,也许他们不用回遥远的澳大利亚,他们不用回家,因为他们大多数人都在欧洲生活,再见!

Thanks it was about time we all brushed up on our chinese.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Brixity said:
Gianluigi Buffon
Solid when needed. 7

Gianluca Zambrotta
In running for MOM. 8

Fabio Cannavaro
Top performance. 9

Marco Materazzi
Okay. 7

Fabio Grosso
Solid. 7

Mauro Camoranesi
Tireless. 7

Simone Perrotta
Hard-working. 7

Ivan Gattuso
All-action. 7

Andrea Pirlo
Fine passer. 8

Francesco Totti

Luca Toni
A little quiet. 6

Alessandro Del Piero
(SUB) Capped win. 7

Alberto Gilardino
(SUB) Dangerous. 7

Vincenzo Iaquinta
(SUB) Okay. 6
Camo don't desreve 7 in any possible way, and Iaquinta deserving more than just a 6, especially if you look position he played and what he produced

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
FORZA ITALIA.. FORZA ITALIA.... FORZA ITALIA...

What a game... The ref was not really that good, but Lippi was better than everyone..
Everyone did his job 100% well.. I can't give one player more than the others... They will take 10/10 in my book..
The only two players who did not play that well were Toni and Perrotta. Especially Toni, was not moving well. Perrotta seemed out of focus.

The difference between Lippi and anyother coach is imagination and creativity. He played with 4 forward players in a match where Kilnsman was looking for shootouts. Tactics were PERFECT...

The goals were amazing. Grosso's goal was fantastic, and Del Piero's goal what can I say about it. WHAT A FINISH. Both goals were perfectly put.

One last thing.. CANNAVAO HAS TO BE AWARDED BEST PLAYER OF THE WORLD CUP.

Forza ITALIA...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I thought it was a great game in which the teams were very equal, with the exception of Grosso's goal which was spectacular to say the least. Lehman and Buffon were both very good and Del Piero's goal was more so icing on the cake when Germany threw everyone forward. The main difference in this game was in the play of the captains. Cannavaro was brilliant, while Ballack was at best mediocre. It was a great game and I hope Italy wins the final because I can't stand Portugal or France.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Enron said:
I thought it was a great game in which the teams were very equal, with the exception of Grosso's goal which was spectacular to say the least. Lehman and Buffon were both very good and Del Piero's goal was more so icing on the cake when Germany threw everyone forward. The main difference in this game was in the play of the captains. Cannavaro was brilliant, while Ballack was at best mediocre. It was a great game and I hope Italy wins the final because I can't stand Portugal or France.
E:touched: i miss posts maaiin,please come back soon u chimp chump.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)