[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (58 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Tino said:
Well, the worth case happend! Germany against Italy! in other words: my real home-country against my soul-homecountry where I feel myself protected and good!

But yell for Germany!

I think Germany will win after extra time!
I dont wish Italy a penalty-shoot-out because they dont deserve to get out against Germany in a penalty-s-out!! :D

Go for it Klose...

GO GO GO GERMANY

GO GO GO... to hell !!!:ferocious

FORZA AZZURRI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:agree: :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Vinman said:
Italy is in their ugly white v- neck jerseys :yuck:
Aren't they just wearing their warm-up jerseys? Surely they've no reason to wear white for the match, since Germany's 'home' colour is white...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I don't want to debate withe anyone about this match, I JUST WANT TO WISH GOOD LUCK TO ALL AZZURI ON THIS SITE, I REALLY HOPE WE CAN WIN THIS!!! :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It looks like the Italians were given orders from above to give a boisterous rendition of the national anthem. Zambrotta looks like he's forgotten the words, and Camoranesi looks like he's kicking himself for not having learnt them and quite frankly looking like a bit of a tool in front of a worldwide audience.

The Germans look bored, like they're thinking they've heard this song way too many times.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
ANTHEMS fninished............................ Stadium with 80% of german supporterssss.

come on italy LETSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Italy has been a little more dominant overall... but the players of both teams semmed a little nervous.

The best chance from germany was a great shot from shchneider,,, but it shaved the bar................. the best chance for italy wa a long pass to Luca, but sadly he didnt controlled the ball properly after that and ehman got it.......... was a clear goal.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
We wasted some good chances, and didnt capitalize on some German mistakes

We need another striker in there, and stop this long ball to Toni bullshit !!

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
grosso has created alot of chances down the left and once on the right. italy is playing good though having better chances then germany. Perrotta should of finished!!!!!!

FORZA ITALIA!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)