[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (57 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
If Mauro isn't 100% fit, I expect Ale to start.
I think Camoranesi's fit. Besides, Del Piero starting against a physical and fast German side? Doesn't seem a wise option to me. He could be awesome when they're tired though.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
mnementh said:
ukraine isn't germany, you shouldn't be so naive. He should change it or pray the defense keeps 100% record.
Il c.t. ha voluto soprattutto provare Camoranesi, apparso del tutto recuperato e quindi disponibile. Lippi ha praticamente provato la formazione anti-Germania, la stessa che ha affrontato l'Ucraina, ma con la variante Materazzi al posto di Barzagli. Fiducia quindi al 4-4-1-1, con Totti alle spalle di Toni.
source:http://www.gazzetta.it/Speciali/Mondiale_2006/Primo_Piano/2006/07_Luglio/04/lippi.shtml
so its confirmed,the naive lippi will play the 4-4-1-1 again

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seven said:
I think Camoranesi's fit. Besides, Del Piero starting against a physical and fast German side? Doesn't seem a wise option to me. He could be awesome when they're tired though.

I would love to see Alex playing, even if that mean coming as a Sub....He's eager to score in this world cup.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Engongo...

Not that I want to continue on arguin with you, because you're either an Idiot or Idiot. Not to mention that I didn't talk about your country nor mentioned it, unlike you. and If I did, then I suggest you bring it up.
That said you should wash your tongue before you bring the word "Lebanon" into your mouth you little prick camel.

It's amazing how you say that you love the Lebanese and then you call me fucking Lebanese. But then again, Soap it and play somewhere in the Corner, Lebanon is too clean to be held in your tongue. (Tej Rasak Lebnen ya Ayre).

Javier_Trohpyless

I actually don't know who stepped on your tail here and asked you to bark... Could be engongo though. I suggest you stay away and keep your nose far. Whether our Football NT is good or bad, I don't know what It has to do with the fact that Italy is facing Germany on Tuesday.

Till now, make sure you both

Soap It......and play far....far.

Yala Nteko:cheesy:.
and when u say :knowing from where u come,i wont blame u this isnt abad talking about my country????????????
anyway,i suggest u to keep our countries far away from our discussions(though i hope there wont be discussions between us anymore,as both of us consider that the other is idiot)
but really i love lebanon,and i apologise for any lebanese who has been touched by any of my posts.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
BERLIN (AP) -- Un diario alemán recomendó una receta como método para enfadar a los italianos durante el partido de semifinales que ambos equipos disputarían el martes por la noche en Dortmund: pidiendo pizzas.

El periódico "Taz" publicó una lista de pizzerías italianas en toda Alemania con un titular que lee: "Así es como molestaremos esta noche a los italianos: ordenen pizza a las 9 p.m.".

El partido arranca a las 21.00 (19.00) de Alemania.

Debajo de fotos de sonrientes chefs italianos, el diario agrega: "Los amasadores italianos todavía están cantando. Pero en lugar de ver fútbol esta noche, tendrán que hornear miles de pizzas".
espndeportes.com

BERLIN (AP) -- A German diary gave today a prescription as a method to piss off (annoy) the italians during the semifinal between Germans and Italians, tonight in Durtmund: Ordering Pizzas.

The news paper "Taz" published a big list of Italian restaurants in all Germany with a headline that says: "This is how we are going to annoy italians tonight during the game: order pizzas at 9 p.m."

The match starts at 9pm in Germany.

Below the smiling faces of the italian chefs, the diary adds: "The italian chefs are still singing. But instead of seeing football tonight, they will have to cook thousands of pizzas"

espndeportes.com

--------

Those Germans do know how to piss off Italians!! :(

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
italy go with the same lineup with matrix at the back 4-4-1-1

germany start with the same a different line up, no schweni, borowski and kehl start

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Well, the worth case happend! Germany against Italy! in other words: my real home-country against my soul-homecountry where I feel myself protected and good!

But yell for Germany!

I think Germany will win after extra time!
I dont wish Italy a penalty-shoot-out because they dont deserve to get out against Germany in a penalty-s-out!! :D

Go for it Klose...

GO GO GO GERMANY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)