[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (56 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
the german media is getting really mediocre..
they called yesterday to boykott pizza and pasta:wallbang:
and today they say that germany will eat Italy with pizza today :D

so this is what germans understand under "A time to make friends" :disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I was actually thinking of this formation and it maybe radical but it might also work

----------Buffon-------------------------

------Zambrotta---------cannavaro--------------Matrix--------------Grosso

------------Camoranesi----------------Gatusso--------------------Perrotta

-------------------------------Pirlo--------------------------------

----------------------------Gilardino-----------Toni

Okay Pirlo has not played there in like forever but he would not have any defensive duties and he does have an eye for a killer ball
Also it gives Italy the option of bringing on later Totti, Dp and Inzaghi after 1 hour or thereabouts and no defence would not be very concerened to face those 3 with just 30 minutes or so to go
But its just fantasy, i dont think Lippi would every consider it, but i would seeing that Totti is not 100% and Pirlo is very suspect defensively

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
denco said:
I was actually thinking of this formation and it maybe radical but it might also work

Okay Pirlo has not played there in like forever but he would not have any defensive duties and he does have an eye for a killer ball
Also it gives Italy the option of bringing on later Totti, Dp and Inzaghi after 1 hour or thereabouts and no defence would not be very concerened to face those 3 with just 30 minutes or so to go
But its just fantasy, i dont think Lippi would every consider it, but i would seeing that Totti is not 100% and Pirlo is very suspect defensively

Pirlo hasn't played there for like ever, because he always fails playing there...he lacks mobility and pace to utalize that position..
regardless of him not having defensive duties, I doubt he would do well in that position...

I'd rather we play the same formation as againsst Ukraine, Toni works well alone upfront, with Totti and Camonarese behind him....we have Gattuso and Perrota as the ball winners and Pirlo to control the pace and make longball passes

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
the only bad statistic for me, for this game, is that the hosts have eliminated us in the last 2 world cups.
france in 1998 and south korea in 2002.

forza italia!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
- vOnAm - said:
Pirlo hasn't played there for like ever, because he always fails playing there...he lacks mobility and pace to utalize that position..
regardless of him not having defensive duties, I doubt he would do well in that position...

I'd rather we play the same formation as againsst Ukraine, Toni works well alone upfront, with Totti and Camonarese behind him....we have Gattuso and Perrota as the ball winners and Pirlo to control the pace and make longball passes
Germany is not Ukarine and though the result was very good for Itraly , i wa snot that impressed with their performance as Ukraine were dreadful. On a side note Dp was interviewed on sky and i was very surprised to see him speak in English

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
edpiero said:
Yeah, he knows English very well now.
impressive, :toast: , last time i saw alex speaking in english was in mtv music awards or something where he was with Di Canio and he was blabbering something un-understandable in english

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
edpiero said:
I doubt it Byrone, after what's happening now :(
With all my heart i want DP to stay but if we go down to Serie C,players will be changing their stories very quickly.wasting one year in Serie B is acceptable,but Serie C could be catastrophic.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Byrone said:
With all my heart i want DP to stay but if we go down to Serie C,players will be changing their stories very quickly.wasting one year in Serie B is acceptable,but Serie C could be catastrophic.
I would then understand every player that wants to leave.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
denco said:

man u really dont know much about football! If we played with this formation then we are fucked,Germany play with 4 half defenders on the same line they will control the pitch & will stop Camo & pirlo from assisting the strikers & toni & gilardino will be alone upfront & we will lose control of the game completely.Anyway I am really glad u r not italy's coach!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
man u really know nothing about football! If we played with this formation then we are fucked,Germany play with 4 half defenders on the same line they will control the pitch & will stop Camo & pirlo from assisting the strikers & toni & gilardino will be alone upfront & we will lose control of the game completely.Anyway I am really glad u r not italy's coach!

So says the guy with his hands in his crotch,eating a sandwich & playing FM.simply state u dont agree,but must u be disrespectful?Infact denco clearly has a good understanding of the game & makes good assesment IMO,but i suppose i know nothing as well.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
It seems like it is over we r down to Serie C1 & they delayed the Verdict only so that the players wont be affected before their crucial game against germany!!!Anyway I swear JUVENTINO even in Serie D & we will be Back! FORZA JUVE

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Byrone said:
So says the guy with his hands in his crouch,eating a sandwich & playing FM.simply state u dont agree,but must u be disrespectful?Infact denco clearly has a good understanding of the game & makes good assesment IMO,but i suppose i know nothing as well.
Well who knows actually?

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Byrone said:
So says the guy with his hands in his crouch,eating a sandwich & playing FM.simply state u dont agree,but must u be disrespectful?Infact denco clearly has a good understanding of the game & makes good assesment IMO,but i suppose i know nothing as well.
Actually I never say these stuff to anyone & I respect all the opinions here but I have a history with Denco & he affended me a lot & actually I didnt want to affend him but when he wrote this formation I couldnt help it! dont take it on urself!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Actually I never say these stuff to anyone & I respect all the opinions here but I have a history with Denco & he affended me a lot & actually I didnt want to affend him but when he wrote this formation I couldnt help it! dont take it on urself!
Im not looking to fight,but atleast be respectful bud.if everybody had to go around saying they no nothing about football,we would have arguments day in & day out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)