[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (55 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Frings suspension is good news for Italy. Kehl isn't bad but Frings really is key for this German side. If Camo is 100% I'd start the same team that beat the Ukraine, if not I'd play DP in a 4-3-2-1 system with Alex towards the left.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Stuart said:
Frings suspension is good news for Italy. Kehl isn't bad but Frings really is key for this German side. If Camo is 100% I'd start the same team that beat the Ukraine, if not I'd play DP in a 4-3-2-1 system with Alex towards the left.
the germans are really angry about that and say all the time that they will show italy what they can do..

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
a german magazin (spiegel) said in an articel that italians are "parasites" and that they can not do anything without their mother.. I am really upset with that, on one side they say "a time to make friends" and on the other side they say such things about their guests. I saw the Press conference of gattuso, who talked about that and he was also upset. canavaro said that this is an insult for italians.
I hope that the azzurri will give the germans the right answer on the football pitch and kick them out

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Stuart said:
I wonder if Lippi has the guts to field Del Piero, because media tells lippi he's obsessed with him. Whatever.. as long as Italy wins. If Del Piero scores though I'll probably cry like a pussy.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maresca said:
a german magazin (spiegel) said in an articel that italians are "parasites" and that they can not do anything with their mother.. I am really upset with that, on one side they say "a time to make friends" and on the other side they say such things about their guests. I saw the Press conference of gattuso, who talked about that and he was also upset. canavaro said that this is an insult for italians.
I hope that the azzurri will give the germans the right answer on the football pitch and kick them out
True,I heared that too on the radio.

I hope that Azzurri will show them that the mother is important in the life of every human being.After the game Germans will cry and they will need their mothers to console them.:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
mnementh said:
I wonder if Lippi has the guts to field Del Piero, because media tells lippi he's obsessed with him. Whatever.. as long as Italy wins. If Del Piero scores though I'll probably cry like a pussy.
yes he was very obsesed with DP when in juventus... but i think he is a totti fan now :(

:p

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
giovanotti said:
True,I heared that too on the radio.

I hope that Azzurri will show them that the mother is important in the life of every human being.After the game Germans will cry and they will need their mothers to console them.:D
for germans family is not very important and because of that they don´t understand it and make fun of other people..

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maresca said:
for germans family is not very important and because of that they don´t understand it and make fun of other people..
Cannavaro will show them the way out!!!!Than,the Germans can make fun of other people and enjoy in "no Germany" final...oh God let that be the truth!

Forza Azzurri!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)