[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (30 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Hennes said:
Klinsi can outsmart Lippi??? Klinsi??? :dielaugh:

BTW, "come on, Mannschaft" doesn't make sense at all...You're saying: come one, team. Could be any team...:D
it doesnt need to make sense to u my friend, it makes sense to me and many others

and i distincly said that klinsi CANT outsmart Lippi

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
sateeh said:
it doesnt need to make sense to u my friend, it makes sense to me and many others

and i distincly said that klinsi CANT outsmart Lippi
You're right, mate. I read wrong and I apologize...

About the mannschaft-thing: it's just strange for me as a german to read it, you know...:p

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Hennes said:
Klinsi can outsmart Lippi??? Klinsi??? :dielaugh:

BTW, "come on, Mannschaft" doesn't make sense at all...You're saying: come one, team. Could be any team...:D
Where do you live in Germany? I live in Koeln

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Hennes said:
:weee: Me too!! Well, almost...I live in Dormagen which is in the north of Köln.

Great you must visit koeln alot. Add me directly on msn, ill PM you my address.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
After the Euro 2000 final this is the biggest game I have ever lived as an active Italy fan. I just hope Del Piero doesn't fuck up again. Please, Alessandro.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Seven said:
After the Euro 2000 final this is the biggest game I have ever lived as an active Italy fan. I just hope Del Piero doesn't fuck up again. Please, Alessandro.
If he heard you, Im sure he woud play better Seven :p

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
Forza Italia! This is a huge game, extremely important. So close to the cup. I can feel it, that Italy will win the World Cup 2006. Forza Italia!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seven said:
Hopefully, If he's given the chance to play then he wont.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Seven said:
from what was said by gattuso, i have a feeling, that if italy get to the final, del piero will score

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Hennes said:
You're right, mate. I read wrong and I apologize...

About the mannschaft-thing: it's just strange for me as a german to read it, you know...:p
:D yeah someone told me that too, a german too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)