[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (31 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dan said:
It's your tirade against the british and the unessecary derogatory insults used against the country. So you don't like the english national team, join the millions of clubs out there, but do you have to stoop low?

about the post i quoted, no one likes a stereotyper.
so what if i dont like the english? i have every reason not too, just like the scots, the welsh the irish, and pretty much the most of the world

i still fail to see how you're so wound up as to my opinion of italian women over other women, i think you shud just calm the hell down and just accept that england are out.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Maresca said:
Camoranesi is on doubt for this match, Lippi thinks about playing Del piero instead of him.

Yesterday Lippi allowed the tifosi to watch the training. while playing a partitela, Del piero played a throw in in atterraggio style, the fans were really happy about that and applauded him..

if they play dp he will play on the left, switching perrotta to the right, thats if he intends to play 4 in midfield

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
axlrose85 said:
lippi was a tad bit negative as far as im concerned in the last match by playing only 1 man upfront.i dont think negativty would be a good option against the germans.

What the heck are u going on about? how was that performance negative. cos there was 1 striker? ooooh who cares!! look what weve done with 2 and 3 strikers. This is what Toni is used 2 at fiorentina, playing as a lone striker and he spearheads the attack. I expected Toni to score vs Ukraine cos finally the tactic was suited more for him. I hope to see the same tactic used and same lineup vs Germany. :disagree:

OP
Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #328
    NESTA A POSSIBILITY
    7/3/2006

MILAN – Things are looking up for Alessandro Nesta with the possibility that he will be able to play in tomorrow’s semifinal against Germany. The final decision regarding Nesta’s availability will be made tomorrow afternoon following Italy's training session.
    ----

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    engonga said:
    whats ur point here?
    u want to say that i come from a non civilised country?
    u made me laugh
    how a fuckin lebanese like u dare to compare the most civilised arabic country with a country like lebanon?
    well,i wont bring numbers to prove the superiority of egypt in all the domains,dont have time to do it.
    u talked about camels in egypt,showing how ignorant u are (i wont say that i cant blame u knowing from where u come like u did because i love lebanese and i know that the fuckin fools like u r rare exceptions),so i wont talk bad about lebanese because of someone like u.
    salem 3ala el montakhab el lebnane

Javier_Zanetti said:
    A fellow Egyptian on board! hi there. :cool:

Lebanon...hehe..the best looking chicks in the arab world if not the world, very good at basketball, tasty food, but football ? :D their national team wouldn't be able to compete in our league, and our league aint exactly as good as Serie A so...

engonga said:
    enta shoft el wed dah kateb eh 3an masr?
    2al checking from where do u come,i wont blame u
    lebnani w byetkalem,tab dah t2oloh eh???????????

Javier_Zanetti said:
    just the part you quoted, not bothered to check what he wrote.

What does he know anyway...

2olo ya Jad Shweiry :D :wink:
    Engongo...

Not that I want to continue on arguin with you, because you're either an Idiot or Idiot. Not to mention that I didn't talk about your country nor mentioned it, unlike you. and If I did, then I suggest you bring it up.

That said you should wash your tongue before you bring the word "Lebanon" into your mouth you little prick camel.

It's amazing how you say that you love the Lebanese and then you call me fucking Lebanese. But then again, Soap it and play somewhere in the Corner, Lebanon is too clean to be held in your tongue. (Tej Rasak Lebnen ya Ayre).

Javier_Trohpyless

I actually don't know who stepped on your tail here and asked you to bark... Could be engongo though. I suggest you stay away and keep your nose far. Whether our Football NT is good or bad, I don't know what It has to do with the fact that Italy is facing Germany on Tuesday.

Till now, make sure you both

Soap It......and play far....far.

Yala Nteko:cheesy:.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Hydde said:
    But we need to consider that our tactic of be waiting for the enemy to counter attack, has been working well, is just that i dont feel we need to take this risk with this long range shooters, as they dont necessarily need to take on canna and matrix if they want to threaten us.

Argentina used it against them and it worked very well............ and one thing no one has mentioned and really got my attention is that in the first game against Costa Rica, the germans were playing poorly with the offside trap..letting wanchope to score goals. This brings to my mind one single man, Pippo Inzaghi!.
    Well said Hydde...But

Lets not forget that this game is all about risk, so IMO, either Lippi will have to attack from the start and not wait for them to keep Cannavar and company under pressure, because If thats what Lippi is willing to do then I predict Italy leaving the tournament. Lippi's tactics(Counter-attack) is actually working and it worked against the likes of Australia and Czech, But, It's Germany they're playing here, they're hosting the game, they're playing infront of their fans...

So I say let it be attacking formation...that said Mauro could be out of this game because he got injured in training...so it's very possible to see Alex starting.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Maresca said:
    some years ago there was an African player (I think ) who had a special way to play throw ins.. damn I don´t know how discribe it..
    here are the pics of the acrobatic DP throw in..
    special thanks to Isha..

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ZhiXin said:
    It doesn't really matter if they win or lose, people will still say Grosso dived and Italy doesn't deserve to go through.
    Seriuosly who gives a monkey's. Brazil won the woc in 2002 by winning a group consisting of costa rica and china with Turkey, dont remember who they met in second round but i am sure they were not very good, beat a tired and clueless second half displaying England in the quarters,met Turkey in semis and won wc by beating the worst German world cup team ever but noone remembers all that , they just remember winning the cup for the 5th time.
    I wonder if Brazil,Germany or Argentina had won the world cup , would they keep it? In Germany's case i dont think so as they won the other 2 as West Germany

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)