[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (27 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
This match will ber seriously tough. Germany's performance is getting from good to better in every match they play.
I just hope Italy does not enter the match with the stupid mentality that they have beated them couple of weeks before the WC 4-1. I know that Cannavaro won't have this mentality, I just hope all of his team-mates will do the same..
Italy is just two games away from winning the WC.... It is THAT CLOSE... Keep us the good work italia... :) ..
Forza Lippi :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
and what Lebanon has to do with this? I asked you If you support Azzurri.

But anyhow, can't blame you, knowing from where you're coming:toast:.
whats ur point here?
u want to say that i come from a non civilised country?
u made me laugh
how a fuckin lebanese like u dare to compare the most civilised arabic country with a country like lebanon?
well,i wont bring numbers to prove the superiority of egypt in all the domains,dont have time to do it.
u talked about camels in egypt,showing how ignorant u are (i wont say that i cant blame u knowing from where u come like u did because i love lebanese and i know that the fuckin fools like u r rare exceptions),so i wont talk bad about lebanese because of someone like u.
salem 3ala el montakhab el lebnane

Javier_Zanetti

Jun 18, 2005
A fellow Egyptian on board! hi there. :cool:

Lebanon...hehe..the best looking chicks in the arab world if not the world, very good at basketball, tasty food, but football ? :D their national team wouldn't be able to compete in our league, and our league aint exactly as good as Serie A so...

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Javier_Zanetti said:
A fellow Egyptian on board! hi there. :cool:

Lebanon...hehe..the best looking chicks in the arab world if not the world, very good at basketball, tasty food, but football ? :D their national team wouldn't be able to compete in our league, and our league aint exactly as good as Serie A so...
enta shoft el wed dah kateb eh 3an masr?
2al checking from where do u come,i wont blame u
lebnani w byetkalem,tab dah t2oloh eh???????????

Javier_Zanetti

Jun 18, 2005
Vinman said:
just like I'm sure you predicted an Inter scudetto this past year too.....
1. Where exactly did I say that ? I never predicted an Inter scudetto.

2. This is Germany, not the Maldives. They can win you know...

3. 2-1 isn't exactly a far fetched scoreline.

4. What has Inter got to do with a World Cup semi-final ? :D

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
there was only one better coach than lippi at the worldcup,and lippi already took care of him in the 2nd round.klinsmaan has a youing squad at his disposal,who play with a lot of heart.but they dont have the greatest defence in the world.plus,inexperience at the highest level can backfire in crucial matches.if you compare the teams man to man,italy has the stronger squad imo.its just what you choose to do with your team.lippi was a tad bit negative as far as im concerned in the last match by playing only 1 man upfront.i dont think negativty would be a good option against the germans.if the italians play to their potential,and use the abundance of attacking resources available to them,they can beat germany,who will lets face it,be under a lot more pressure than the italians.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
TBH, thats not a very attacking line-up. I think this 4-4-1-1 could see Italy returning home...Germany are hosting this game, I expect them to attack most of the time and each one of their players putting atleast 110%..So If Lippi's boys were to defend then I'd say Adios Amigo.

Lippi better eat them before they kill the game.

That said playing with 2strikers upfront(Toni-Inzaghi) or (Toni-Del Piero) and behind them Totti.

Buffon
Zambrotta-Matrix-Canna-Grosso
Camo-Gattuso-Pirlo
Totti
Toni-Del Piero

Attack...Attack...Attack.

ok, in my personal view i would like to use this formation too, as we dont want to let this germans to srat shooting from outside, the have the best shooters right now. By pressing their defence and keeping their midfielders busy, we will ower the probabilities of an unwanted and dangerous loong shot-.

Del Piero is a skilled player and can use one trick or 2 to dispatch the big german defenders.... and toni can go man to man with their heigh.

But we need to consider that our tactic of be waiting for the enemy to counter attack, has been working well, is just that i dont feel we need to take this risk with this long range shooters, as they dont necessarily need to take on canna and matrix if they want to threaten us.

Argentina used it against them and it worked very well............ and one thing no one has mentioned and really got my attention is that in the first game against Costa Rica, the germans were playing poorly with the offside trap..letting wanchope to score goals. This brings to my mind one single man, Pippo Inzaghi!.

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
gazzetta.it

Nesta migliora, oggi il verdetto
Il difensore azzurro sta svolgendo accertamenti alla coscia destra: nel pomeriggio si decide sul suo impiego con la Germania. Camoranesi in recupero
Alessandro Nesta, 30 anni, è in forse per domani. AfpDUISBURG, 3 luglio 2006 - Alessandro Nesta è tornato in clinica per accertamenti alla coscia destra. "Viene seguito costantemente dal professor Castellacci - ha spiegato Antonello Valentini, capo ufficio stampa della Figc -. Il giocatore è in netto miglioramento. Vedremo nel pomeriggio, dopo l'allenamento, se sarà in grado di scendere in campo contro la Germania". Se dovesse dare forfeit, è pronto il rientro di Marco Materazzi dopo la squalifica subita per l'espulsione rimediata contro l'Australia.
L'altro grande acciaccato della vigilia, Mauro Camoranesi, appare invece in recupero. Intanto la Nazionale intorno a mezzogiorno lascerà il ritiro di Duisburg per trasferirsi a Bochum, più o meno a metà tra Duisburg e Dortmund, dove trascorrerà l'ultimo giorno prima della partita. Il programma prevede il pranzo e, intorno alle 17.30, la ricognizione e una seduta al Westfalenstadion che domani alle 21 ospiterà la prima delle due semifinali. Nel pomeriggio è atteso anche un altro verdetto, quello della Fifa sul caso-Frings.

There's a little chance that Nesta might play (I personally wouldn't risk it, though...)
Things for Camo are looking good, he should recover :tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think Italy will lose this match. That said I'm very happy they got in the semi-finals and for me being in the top four is more than good enough.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Camoranesi is on doubt for this match, Lippi thinks about playing Del piero instead of him.

Yesterday Lippi allowed the tifosi to watch the training. while playing a partitela, Del piero played a throw in in atterraggio style, the fans were really happy about that and applauded him..

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Seven said:
I think Italy will lose this match. That said I'm very happy they got in the semi-finals and for me being in the top four is more than good enough.
While semi-finals is great, it's unfortunate for Italy that they didn't face a truly world class team on their way there. If Italy lose, people will still remember them as lucky cheaters.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Maresca said:
Camoranesi is on doubt for this match, Lippi thinks about playing Del piero instead of him.

Yesterday Lippi allowed the tifosi to watch the training. while playing a partitela, Del piero played a throw in in atterraggio style, the fans were really happy about that and applauded him..
while playing what he played a what ?? i'm exhausted, didn't sleep.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Sadomin said:
While semi-finals is great, it's unfortunate for Italy that they didn't face a truly world class team on their way there. If Italy lose, people will still remember them as lucky cheaters.
It doesn't really matter if they win or lose, people will still say Grosso dived and Italy doesn't deserve to go through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)