[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (60 Viewers)

OP
Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #281
    MEDIA INFORMATION: Torsten Frings
    2 July 2006
    by FIFA

Following a review of newly-available video materials, it has been concluded that alongside Argentina players Cufre and Rodriguez, Germany international Torsten Frings was in all probability an active participant in the incidents following the final whistle in the match between Germany and Argentina on 30 June 2006 in Berlin. For this reason, and against the background of newly-established facts, the FIFA Disciplinary Committee, meeting on Sunday evening, regards it as appropriate to open proceedings against Torsten Frings. The German delegation and the player himself have until tomorrow, Monday 3 July 2006 at 10 am, to submit a statement regarding the incident. As the matter is urgent, the Committee is expected to deliver a verdict by the afternoon of Monday 3 July 2006.
    ----

Buy on AliExpress.com

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
    Vinman said:
    With a GERMAN heading the FIFA investigation ???

highly unlikely......
    I saw the video a lot.I think he will be suspended coz if not italian midea will explode on Fifa cause of De rossi incident & totti's incident 2 years ago!Anyway I really dont care if frings play or not.he is good he is agressive but if Italy played the right game then frings being involved in the game or not wont change anything for us!

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Badass Devil said:
    ya damn righhhhhht, now that the brazilian babes are out, we hardly want the macho german ladies, nor the hairy french ladies, portugese? hmm they arnt in the same league as the italian birds.
    Youve been nothing but a disrespectful bastard. Im a brit living in Germany and im offended.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    Dan said:
    Youve been nothing but a disrespectful bastard. Im a brit living in Germany and im offended.

there are alot more disrespectful people then nice people here...... and i dont think it will change....

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Morra10 said:
    there are alot more disrespectful people then nice people here...... and i dont think it will change....
    Im actually Italian/Britain and this bastard has just shown the most disrespectful comments in this thread.

Anyway, I think Italy are going to lose this one. Germany have the momentum and they are the home team. I predict a 1-1, extra time and klose to score the winner.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    Dan said:
    Im actually Italian/Britain and this bastard has just shown the most disrespectful comments in this thread.

Anyway, I think Italy are going to lose this one. Germany have the momentum and they are the home team. I predict a 1-1, extra time and klose to score the winner.

you cant be italian because every italian is saying italy is going to win the cup.... and i think del piero will win it for italy in extra time ;) 1-0

jorossian

Jun 29, 2006
    Stephan said:
    camoranesi got injured during training, it will be announced tomorrow how serious his injury is (knee)
    ---

thats just great, our only winger might be out of this match :(

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

:cry:

This is not good.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Morra10 said:
    you cant be italian because every italian is saying italy is going to win the cup.... and i think del piero will win it for italy in extra time ;) 1-0
    Oh please. I can dream of romantic ways Italy can win this world cup but the I simply believe that Germany will beat them. That doesnt make me less Italian, it just makes me true to what I feel.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    Dan said:
    Oh please. I can dream of romantic ways Italy can win this world cup but the I simply believe that Germany will beat them. That doesnt make me less Italian, it just makes me true to what I feel.

kool kool......italy is still going to win lol

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Badass Devil said:
    so please tell me how on earth from saying that we wana see more italian babes and not others offend you?
    im rather puzzled to be honest
    It's your tirade against the british and the unessecary derogatory insults used against the country. So you don't like the english national team, join the millions of clubs out there, but do you have to stoop low?

about the post i quoted, no one likes a stereotyper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)