[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (25 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Byrone said:
Why do u have to be so thick,Rab ask u a simple question instead u try pathetic insult?

It's alright bro.

Thats probably because he's an Idiot. and looking at the flag of his country, there's no wonder that camel is always bringing Lebanon into this.

Anyhow in these situations what can Byron and Rab say....other than

:pint:Soap It...:cheesy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
It's alright bro.

Thats probably because he's an Idiot. and looking at the flag of his country, there's no wonder that camel is always bringing Lebanon into this.

Anyhow in these situations what can Byron and Rab say....other than

:pint:Soap It...:cheesy:

Rab ur a fooking legend:D what would this place do without u:heart:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Look these our the omens that will win italia the world cup

italy have been in a world cup final every 12 years - 2006 is the 12 year since 94 was the last

back in 1982 wen italy last won it, italy qualified with a game in hand, and played switzerland in a friendly which too ended 1-1, just like before this world cup

Italy was captained by Dino zoff - juve player, Cannavaro captains italy - juve player

Italy was in the middle of a scandal back in 1982 which resulted in a 2 year ban for rossi, who still made it to the wc, Italy are currently involved in a scandal.

Pablito Rossi failed to score until the quarters, like Toni - but rossi went on to win the golden boot ( so it mite be a good bet to bet on toni winning the golden boot)

Like in 1982 the remaining finalists were european sides - like this time round

Italy have never lost to germany (so lets hope that doesnt change)

and finally - Also because Italia are the best! FORZA ITALIA PER SEMPRE !!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Byrone said:
Well apparently the wedding will be held in Saida,hopefully thats near Beirut?
An hour drive from Beirut. Not a place I'd like to stay in. The towns to the east of Saida are nice though but there is not much to do there. An hour from Saida you get to Sour (Tyr), one of my favourite towns.

In September I'll be in Lebanon as well. I'll make sure we give each other our coordinates maybe we can come up with something.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Jeeks said:
An hour drive from Beirut. Not a place I'd like to stay in. The towns to the east of Saida are nice though but there is not much to do there. An hour from Saida you get to Sour (Tyr), one of my favourite towns.

In September I'll be in Lebanon as well. I'll make sure we give each other our coordinates maybe we can come up with something.
Thx Jack asked the same question i the nick thread,i get confused cause the batchelor party will be held in Sour or it could be the other way around.We will defintely make a night of it!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Byrone said:
Thx Jack asked the same question i the nick thread,i get confused cause the batchelor party will be held in Sour or it could be the other way around.We will defintely make a night of it!
Let us continue the discussion in Nick's thread.

danielz

Apr 5, 2006
Badass Devil said:
Look these our the omens that will win italia the world cup

italy have been in a world cup final every 12 years - 2006 is the 12 year since 94 was the last

back in 1982 wen italy last won it, italy qualified with a game in hand, and played switzerland in a friendly which too ended 1-1, just like before this world cup

Italy was captained by Dino zoff - juve player, Cannavaro captains italy - juve player

Italy was in the middle of a scandal back in 1982 which resulted in a 2 year ban for rossi, who still made it to the wc, Italy are currently involved in a scandal.

Pablito Rossi failed to score until the quarters, like Toni - but rossi went on to win the golden boot ( so it mite be a good bet to bet on toni winning the golden boot)

Like in 1982 the remaining finalists were european sides - like this time round

Italy have never lost to germany (so lets hope that doesnt change)

and finally - Also because Italia are the best! FORZA ITALIA PER SEMPRE !!!!
Like 1982, Brazil was supreme favourite, and felt before semi (that time, by a Rossi tripletta on 5th July 1982, the day that Alberto Gillardino was born).
Like 1982, we have the biggest number of players in the squad, but this time, togheter with Milan.

This count of 12 years begins on 70:
70 - lose; 82 - win; 94 - lose; 06 - ???

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Every game is a new experience and we should not expect a win because of some history notes.
They are hosts and they will fight like never before to pass into the final.
We didn't face a very hard opponent,so far ,let me say that they are the first in the competition for us.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
I just saw the World cup special on Deutsh Welle_tv & all the people & critics in italy demand lippi to play with the same formation & with the same way exactly in order to try to stop ballack,frings & shnieder & most of the people prefer Barazlie over matterazzi if nesta is not fit to start & the strrets in italy are so optimistic about this game & they say that italy will finish the Game in 90min.! Forza Azurri!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
DelpieroForLife said:
When we played Czech I expected Superpipo to socre and he did... now I'm sure DP will score against Germany... I cann't be wrong can I :p
I honestly dont think DP will even get into the game......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)