WC 2006 Tickets (2 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I didnt want England to go through, cause then when I go with my friend I wouldnt have to go with her to see England...but now I do!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
lol well what I understood is that the condition is that BOTH teams not qualify....:p

Just found ya a loophole;)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Phew...not that I was worried or anything, but I dont trust Sven, he has to be the worst, most negative coach of all-time! He makes Capello look gung-ho!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
No I read parts of his book...and he had some really insightful things to say...and besides all of what u mentioned above there is subjective and could be debatable

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
No, they arent any of them, the fact that both England's games Japan/Korea '02 and Euro2004, they lost in the quaterfinals! He has never made an attacking subsitution ever, that is FACT. And his teams dont have a Plan B See: England Vs France, and England Vs Portugal Euro2004!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Winning and Loosing is part of the game, about the game against France in Euro 04 England Practically won the game but Zaidane had something else to say. and You cant blame him because of defenders mistake (I dont remember who he is) that cause the Penelty! Maybe you are right he doesnt always haave a plan B, but what can he do when his star does a stupid mistake in a WC quarterfinal? or when the Wonderkid gets injured in the first half? or when a ref discounts a goal (IMO)?

You say his team is awful...what adjustments would you have done?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Actually, England were bloody awful in that game against France, what people dont remember is that in the 2nd half, all England did was defend, they all stayed in there own half, only kicking long-ball style to try and win something. France deserved to win because they kept going, (by the way it was Gerrard'd fault, his backpass was picked up by Henry who had to be taken down by James)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I still stand firmly by what i posted earlier. I believe he is one of the best managers in football today:)

Geof

May 14, 2004
one thing is sure, Belgium won't qualify... for the 1st time since 1978 :wallbang:

I might go for a ticket to the final (that's in Berlin right?) or a semi in Dortmund. That's not far from belgium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)