• Brasil

• Croatia

• Australia

• Japan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Croatia played a great game against the Samba boys. N. Kovac was really impressing in the middle of the pitch, too bad he got injured and Brazil took advantage of his absence few minutes later with Kaka's Brilliant curling shot.

Croatia's biggest problem is their Strikers, as they're very slow with an average finishing. Croatia created a lot of chances, but all of the shots were straight at Dida.

Even though both Croatia and Japan lost their first game, i still believe one of these two teams will qualify to the next round along with Brazil. Australia will choke.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Brazil were not very entertaining with Ronaldo and Adriano putting up the most displays of any players in the tournament thus far
Kovac imo has been Juventus best player of the first matches as he was superb

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
denco said:
Brazil were not very entertaining with Ronaldo and Adriano putting up the most displays of any players in the tournament thus far
Kovac imo has been Juventus best player of the first matches as he was superb

no canna was the best juve player so far......

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
brazil were simply out-played...it was just the finishing croatia lacked..and kovac really impressed me...never seen him play like that before..forza kovac

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
m_elayyan said:
Ronaldo and Adriano were useless and pathetic , i have doubts that brazil will win the world cup.
Croatia has maybe the best defence in the world, better then Italy's even.
They were useless because midfield had trouble giving them decent balls, at least that's what i think.

How much do you want to bet that between the two of them they will score two goals in the next match?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Stickyicky said:
They were useless because midfield had trouble giving them decent balls, at least that's what i think.

How much do you want to bet that between the two of them they will score two goals in the next match?
brazil faced a very tough team an in many times the croatians outplayed them. Ronaldo(aka fatboy- or ronaldo pass me a burger) didnt move at all and for many times brazil were just playing with 10. Adriano ran hard but kovac just got the best of him.Ronaldinho just tried too hard when he should've kept it simple
Kaka was the best on field for them and i liked how puma played as well as lucio and ze roberto ,cafu too.

i dont think that they will score against the socceroos, i think that brazil's midfield will carry them again.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
So it's against the Aussies. I don't see Ronaldo or Adriano having trouble scoring against their defence and i really don't see Ronaldinho and Kaká having trouble giving good passes. My prediction is 4-something.. 1 maybe to Brazil.

We will see in five days, i wish you the best of luck though.:)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Stickyicky said:

Ronaldo was drop dead awful. That he got to play 70 minutes was insane. Robinho needed exactly 3 minutes to outdo Ronaldo's performance.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Seven said:
Ronaldo was drop dead awful. That he got to play 70 minutes was insane. Robinho needed exactly 3 minutes to outdo Ronaldo's performance.
True, he should of been subbed at halftime. He'll be different against Aussies though, i wouldn't be surprised if i see an elevated finger, a smile and some rabbit teeth this sunday.:D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Stickyicky said:
So it's against the Aussies. I don't see Ronaldo or Adriano having trouble scoring against their defence and i really don't see Ronaldinho and Kaká having trouble giving good passes. My prediction is 4-something.. 1 maybe to Brazil.

We will see in five days, i wish you the best of luck though.:)
The aussies will play a big physical game against the samba boys. They will not defend only cuz simply they dont know how to do that. They will get crushed if they defended and gave the brazilians free kicks on the edge of the area like they did against japan.

fatboy(aka ronaldo) will need to step up his game, same goes to adriano as the latter's positioning is just worthless. I see ronnie playing a big game though. And not a big score but brazil's quality will prevail.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Australia phsical nature will terrorise Brazil , australia will create i bet my bottom dollar on it! If we can take our chances i have no doubt we have the abilities of a result! Brazil will try to play there style but i tell u know this game will b so phsyical that brazil wont even b allowed to play!! by the way we tottally terriorised the overated japs we deserved the result and proved that we are no easy beats!

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Ramin said:

Australia will choke.
choke on what? oh i see australia v iran 1997 ohh we choked yes but that was a long time ago with a tottally different side from back then! we have proven talent all over europe who play key postions for there clubs week in week out! We have already proved the asians wrong and lets not forget we got here by beating a talented Uruguan team now we will show the world what we are made of ,if we have not already!!:agree: Here come the SOCCEROOS!!:D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Alfio_87 said:
choke on what? oh i see australia v iran 1997 ohh we choked yes but that was a long time ago with a tottally different side from back then! we have proven talent all over europe who play key postions for there clubs week in week out! We have already proved the asians wrong and lets not forget we got here by beating a talented Uruguan team now we will show the world what we are made of ,if we have not already!!:agree: Here come the SOCCEROOS!!:D
u see this wat pisses me off abt ppl in here, the socceroos didnt beat a quality side...fact is that the game should've been finished earlier. And if it wasnt for an idiot of a japanese keeper and a fool of a coach the japs could've had a better scoreline.

Everyone here is saying bring on brazil, am just happy that there more level headed ppl in the squad(especially Guus) who think more.

Brazil and Croatia will be a much more bigger test than lowley japan with their idiot coach.
if the socceroos think they can defend against brazil then they r wrong, as the back 3 cant handle it. Also the physical game could be harmful as well as postive. Everyone can see that the refs dont like the physical teams and there will be yellow cards in the game that could lead to suspensions in the last most important game.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
sateeh said:
u see this wat pisses me off abt ppl in here, the socceroos didnt beat a quality side...fact is that the game should've been finished earlier. And if it wasnt for an idiot of a japanese keeper and a fool of a coach the japs could've had a better scoreline.

Everyone here is saying bring on brazil, am just happy that there more level headed ppl in the squad(especially Guus) who think more.

Brazil and Croatia will be a much more bigger test than lowley japan with their idiot coach.
if the socceroos think they can defend against brazil then they r wrong, as the back 3 cant handle it. Also the physical game could be harmful as well as postive. Everyone can see that the refs dont like the physical teams and there will be yellow cards in the game that could lead to suspensions in the last most important game.
I love it that it pisses you off!! We won so crocodile tears and the stats showed that we had 13 shots to there shity 3 we had more possiesion and controlled the tempo, so what does that tell you we dominated and there goal was a clear foul on our keeper , where the rule blantly stats u must protect the keeper he got a elbow to the face come on...what do australia have to do to!!, Why cant we enjoy it we have waited 32 years and now its here we won our first match, so why not enjoy it! When you dont understand the pain and frustration than u cant talk...Fact is we will b up againest it no doubt v the brazilians but if u dont have beleief or hope you have nothing!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Alfio_87 said:
I love it that it pisses you off!! We won so crocodile tears and the stats showed that we had 13 shots to there shity 3 we had more possiesion and controlled the tempo, so what does that tell you we dominated and there goal was a clear foul on our keeper , where the rule blantly stats u must protect the keeper he got a elbow to the face come on...what do australia have to do to!!, Why cant we enjoy it we have waited 32 years and now its here we won our first match, so why not enjoy it! When you dont understand the pain and frustration than u cant talk...Fact is we will b up againest it no doubt v the brazilians but if u dont have beleief or hope you have nothing!
all the stats u wrote just show how poor the japs were.... am just being more realistic than most ppl. Am not saying dont dream, am just saying be more realistic, the team didnt beat a big opposition and imo they didnt play very well....FFS against lowely japan.And ppl r already saying bring on brazil we will beat them.Am not saying that couldnt happen am just saying it wont happen with a performance like the one against japan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)