• England

• Paraguay

• Trinidad and Tobago

• Sweden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
In all honesty I can't see us losing, except if Hargreaves makes any number of almighty cockups. Will prob be 1-1 or a narrow England win.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
edpiero said:
Finally, Ibra not starting ? It's about time, look how Sweden will play now.
Its not certain, he recovered good from the injury (they are concidering cutting the whole muscle off though after the wc :S its not needed to play footie but it hurts). And Sweden will play like we always have vs England, with calm and dicipline, with or without Zlatan.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Tom said:
that ain't very neighbourly now is it mate. :disagree:
england germany would be a mouth watering clash in the next round,thats all:p

nah i have found i can watch an england match without putting my foot through the tv listening to motty and lawro(the chuckle brothers) by putting the bbc interactive service on to match sound, no commentary,no problem

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
edpiero said:
aye
And I really wanted Scotland to be in the World Cup
so did i, its always a massive opiss up, loads of drunken scots singing, dancing and generally having a great time, then going on the pitch and getting humped by a diddiy team. the fans are good too:smoke:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #168
    Bozi.78 said:
    so did i, its always a massive opiss up, loads of drunken scots singing, dancing and generally having a great time, then going on the pitch and getting humped by a diddiy team. the fans are good too:smoke:
    Not when they lift their kilts though :p

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Bozi.78 said:
    england germany would be a mouth watering clash in the next round,thats all:p

nah i have found i can watch an england match without putting my foot through the tv listening to motty and lawro(the chuckle brothers) by putting the bbc interactive service on to match sound, no commentary,no problem
    Yeah our pundits aren't that great, but you should see the ITV ones they're laughable. Hansen, O'Neill and Strachan are the best 3 pundits on telly at this world cup by far

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Tom said:
    Yeah our pundits aren't that great, but you should see the ITV ones they're laughable. Hansen, O'Neill and Strachan are the best 3 pundits on telly at this world cup by far
    hansen and iain wright really got on my nerves though,i mean FFS wrighty is a likeable guy but his bitterness at sven is transparent and when he refused to analyse the game they were watching with the comment "i don't care i am only here for england" funny i thought that you were there because the BRITISH tv liscence payers were footing the bill for a tactical analys who wasnt just there on a feeebie,prat

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #174
    Bozi.78 said:
    seriously?quite a bit, if you go for the full regalia it will set you back about £350
    Wooaa, that's steep. What is the full regalia?

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Bozi.78 said:
    hansen and iain wright really got on my nerves though,i mean FFS wrighty is a likeable guy but his bitterness at sven is transparent and when he refused to analyse the game they were watching with the comment "i don't care i am only here for england" funny i thought that you were there because the BRITISH tv liscence payers were footing the bill for a tactical analys who wasnt just there on a feeebie,prat
    Oh Ian Wright is just a tosser. He has absolutely no idea what he's on about and his use of the englush language for a pundit is terrible. Hansen is the daddy though :D

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    Wooaa, that's steep. What is the full regalia?
    that the shoes,socks,sporran,shirt and jacket along with the kilt and that is a conservative estimate

Tom said:
    Oh Ian Wright is just a tosser. He has absolutely no idea what he's on about and his use of the englush language for a pundit is terrible. Hansen is the daddy though :D
    hansen is an embarassment to the scottish people with the way he fawns all over england. he does know a lot about football and is good at being critical but he has such a hardon for beckham and gerrard it is horrible

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Katil said:
    Its not certain, he recovered good from the injury (they are concidering cutting the whole muscle off though after the wc :S its not needed to play footie but it hurts). And Sweden will play like we always have vs England, with calm and dicipline, with or without Zlatan.
    Simply cutting of a muscle can never be right. In any case other muscles will have to make up for it, which means revalidation for good old Zlatty. Anyway, he now has something to blame his lousy performancs on :thumbs:

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #179
    Bozi.78 said:
    that the shoes,socks,sporran,shirt and jacket along with the kilt and that is a conservative estimate
    :D

Yea, these would be fun to have, but I want just a kilt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)