• Paraguay

• Trinidad and Tobago

• Sweden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Tom said:
Oh come on, we absolutely pummeled them for the entire second half, creating chance after chance that should have been finished. With better finishing its no exaggeration we could have won 6-0 easily! And rooney's back, and aaron lennon looked good.. I mean I was delighted. The atmosphere in the bar when Crouchoudinho scored was just absolutely awe inspiring. Love it
I am mad at Crouchinho, why he didn't do the robot dance :mad:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
sateeh said:
England did pummel T&T but imo if they had just a bit more quality upfront and a bit of luck they would've been 1-0 up, just by their counter attacks.
2-0 glorifies the game for england
No, I don't think so. We scored 2 and missed I counted 4 absolute clear cut chances. Comething like 5-0 would have been a realistic reflection of dominance and chances created. Maybe 5-1 but Trinidad never really looked in the game in the second half, even at 0-0.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
K10 said:
Yea, England did go crazy when he scored.

I read something somewhere, probably bullshit, that Crouch was grabbing onto Brent Sancho's dreadlocks when he scored the header.
I can't honestly say whether thats true or not, I was smashed when we scored. I'll look into it on highlights though!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
edpiero said:
Where is Defoe ? Why isn't he in the England NT.
Because Sven for some reason decided to pick Carrick, Jenas, Hargreaves, none of whom are going to play and all of whom play the same position. He's therefore only taken four strikers, two of whom are not fully match fit, one of whom is a teenager thats never played a minute of premiership football. I think its an absolute travesty but Jermaine is watching at home like the rest of us

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Tom said:
Because Sven for some reason decided to pick Carrick, Jenas, Hargreaves, none of whom are going to play and all of whom play the same position. He's therefore only taken four strikers, two of whom are not fully match fit, one of whom is a teenager thats never played a minute of premiership football. I think its an absolute travesty but Jermaine is watching at home like the rest of us
Sven will be bashed to infinity and beyond though. You could leave one out of Bent and Defoe at home, but not picking any of them is just insane. It's like willing to become a doctor, but going to your exam without studying. You could get very very lucky, but it's unikely.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Tom said:
Pathetic...

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Seven said:
Sven will be bashed to infinity and beyond though. You could leave one out of Bent and Defoe at home, but not picking any of them is just insane. It's like willing to become a doctor, but going to your exam without studying. You could get very very lucky, but it's unikely.
Yes, can't argue with that. Its a massive gamble taking Walcott and a less than fit owen and rooney. Thankfully it appears rooney is ok so he got lucky. Whether he can play up to his best level is another question. Oh, thank fuck for crouch! :pint:

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Latest 10 games SWE vs ENG:

Sweden 1 England 0 (0-0 HT)
England 1 Sweden 1 (1-0 HT)
England 1 Sweden 1 (1-1 HT)
England 0 Sweden 0 (0-0 HT)
Sweden 2 England 1 (2-1 HT)
England 3 Sweden 3 (1-2 HT)
Sweden 2 England 1 (0-1 HT)
Sweden 0 England 0 (0-0 HT)
England 0 Sweden 0 (0-0 HT)
Sweden 1 England 0 (0-0 HT)

I hope we can keep the tradition going, though England is looking stronger than ever and we are starting without Ibrahimovic and perhaps Wilhelmsson. So I predict an England win, but these two will probably be on the bench in case things go horribly wrong.

We will probably start with:
Allbäck Larsson
Ljungberg Källström Jonson:)yuck:)
Linderoth
Edman Mellberg Lucic Alexandersson
Isaksson​

Heja Sverige!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)