• England

• Paraguay

• Trinidad and Tobago

• Sweden

Results are only viewable after voting.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
poor T&T they didnt deserve to be beaten by 2-0. Scoreline just faltters the english team although they had more chances. But the soca warriors just fought for the whole game and had some decent counters here n there and threatended the defence.

good to see rooney back playing and the injury doesnt look to harm him. Arron lennon played well so did crouch.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Congrats wankers, well deserves win. gotta give it to T&T though, they fought like men just like against us. They can walk out of this tourney with their heads up high.

Now, wish us luck against Paraguay.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Erik said:
It maybe many things but it is definitely not gay. I've never seen a gay man do that. Gay men have a sense of rythm and style... :D
I was also convinced about that till I saw that horrible bare backing documentary on NOS. Gross. Even worse was how some of them glorified aids.. there are just no words for such imbecilic behaviour. I'd go as far as saying you do a good deed by killing people like them.

NOS has some fetish with homosexuality as well anyway :D. It might be me, but they seem to show a lot of documentaries about the subject. Some that are obviously meant to be shocking, but most are just plain boring.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Seven said:
I was also convinced about that till I saw that horrible bare backing documentary on NOS. Gross. Even worse was how some of them glorified aids.. there are just no words for such imbecilic behaviour. I'd go as far as saying you do a good deed by killing people like them.

NOS has some fetish with homosexuality as well anyway :D. It might be me, but they seem to show a lot of documentaries about the subject. Some that are obviously meant to be shocking, but most are just plain boring.
NOS Documentaries? You're referring to programs such as Netwerk or Twee Vandaag? :undecide:

And the whole barebacking culture has little to do with gays in essence... Not that I strongly relate to the 'gay community' anyway, the whole cult of dramaqueers can be shipped off to a foreign country for all I care...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Erik said:
NOS Documentaries? You're referring to programs such as Netwerk or Twee Vandaag? :undecide:

And the whole barebacking culture has little to do with gays in essence... Not that I strongly relate to the 'gay community' anyway, the whole cult of dramaqueers can be shipped off to a foreign country for all I care...
Probably yes, I wouldn't know who makes them.

I got as much yes :D.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
This group is probably the worst so far in terms of strikers as only 1 goal by Crouch has been scored by a striker.
England won 2-0 is the only comment i can make from that match. You hear comments like its a mark of a good team that you win playing badly but that inly counts in a league competition imo. If England do not step up they are are out by quarter finals
Sweden give so much endeavour but very little quality
I mean Alback is a joke for a striker. The crosses up until the goal were so atrocious

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
There'll be nothing for the rest of the teams to be scared of in this group. I can't see England or Sweden qualify through to the QFs after yesterdays performances.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Na all teams have pretty much sucked. Though remember both Paraguay and T&T are extremly defensive teams. No real excuse but still.. Sweden likes to be dominated. :p

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
it has been a pretty dissapointing group to be sure, but surely england will improve. then again, that's what I thought after the paraguay match, and look what happened

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
denco said:
England won 2-0 is the only comment i can make from that match. You hear comments like its a mark of a good team that you win playing badly but that inly counts in a league competition imo. If England do not step up they are are out by quarter finals
Oh come on, we absolutely pummeled them for the entire second half, creating chance after chance that should have been finished. With better finishing its no exaggeration we could have won 6-0 easily! And rooney's back, and aaron lennon looked good.. I mean I was delighted. The atmosphere in the bar when Crouchoudinho scored was just absolutely awe inspiring. Love it

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Katil said:
Na all teams have pretty much sucked. Though remember both Paraguay and T&T are extremly defensive teams. No real excuse but still.. Sweden likes to be dominated. :p

Trinidad is defensive because they have no other choice. They can't keep the ball longer than 10 seconds, if so much, seriously.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Tom said:
Oh come on, we absolutely pummeled them for the entire second half, creating chance after chance that should have been finished. With better finishing its no exaggeration we could have won 6-0 easily! And rooney's back, and aaron lennon looked good.. I mean I was delighted. The atmosphere in the bar when Crouchoudinho scored was just absolutely awe inspiring. Love it

Yea, England did go crazy when he scored.

I read something somewhere, probably bullshit, that Crouch was grabbing onto Brent Sancho's dreadlocks when he scored the header.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Tom said:
England did pummel T&T but imo if they had just a bit more quality upfront and a bit of luck they would've been 1-0 up, just by their counter attacks.
2-0 glorifies the game for england

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)