water found on mars (1 Viewer)

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
AbuGadanzieri said:
OK i am retard but i learned to speak to people with respect

but you are much worse you insult people with no cause and you always want problem

i can become like you and inslut you and say very bad things about you but i will be better than you and i will forgive you and i will be big man
are you the next Jesus, abu?

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 30, 2004
AbuGadanzieri said:

but you are much worse you insult people with no cause and you always want problem

i can become like you and inslut you and say very bad things about you but i will be better than you and i will forgive you and i will be big man
ragel.. 3alashan el shab se7en dah khawal neik w m3aras y7eb ybadyen f2ay 7aga

se7en ya khawal yabu teez 3aryana :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
AbuGadanzieri said:

You know, if I were you I wouldn't be too sure about this. Ignorance has killed more people than being an ass ever did. Point is, posting a stupid picture doesn't equal being funny.

I'm sure you're a big man, Abu.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Seven said:
You know, if I were you I wouldn't be too sure about this. Ignorance has killed more people than being an ass ever did. Point is, posting a stupid picture doesn't equal being funny.

I'm sure you're a big man, Abu.
how does him posting a pic as a joke make it ignorant? are you offended by his post?
or do you feel smarter and better about yourself slinging insults at other members for no apparent reason?

its a joke
if you dont find it funny then dont post a reply

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If any other member had posted this crap no one would have thought it was funny. If there are people out there who really think this is still funny regardless of the fact Abu posted it, I suggest we wipe them out. A good cleansing is what this forum needs.

Do I feel better about being me when I look at Abu's posts? Well you can bet I do. If you look at a lepricon without any legs and with an IQ of 60 showing you the end of the rainbow wouldn't you be glad to be you?

Abu could have at least tried to be original and he could have also tried to be correct before being so cocky about words. Because guess what? They did find water on mars.

Jul 28, 2002
Seven said:
If any other member had posted this crap no one would have thought it was funny. If there are people out there who really think this is still funny regardless of the fact Abu posted it, I suggest we wipe them out. A good cleansing is what this forum needs.

Do I feel better about being me when I look at Abu's posts? Well you can bet I do. If you look at a lepricon without any legs and with an IQ of 60 showing you the end of the rainbow wouldn't you be glad to be you?

Abu could have at least tried to be original and he could have also tried to be correct before being so cocky about words. Because guess what? They did find water on mars.
I found it reasonably funny, not just because abu posted it. It may have been predictable but still doesnt mean Abu is a retard. Maybe he jus found it on the web and thought it might be funny to post it with his trade mark ending. If thats bad in your eyes then fair enough wipe them all out.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
#10 said:
I found it reasonably funny, not just because abu posted it. It may have been predictable but still doesnt mean Abu is a retard. Maybe he jus found it on the web and thought it might be funny to post it with his trade mark ending. If thats bad in your eyes then fair enough wipe them all out.
Abu's not a retard as in the real Abu. Abu the character on this forum is a retard though. He started out alright, but is now merely his trademark. Remember when Bart Simpson was the "I didn't do it"-boy? It got old very fast. If yellow cartoons can rightfully criticise each other, I'm sure we can too.

Mar 6, 2005
Seven said:
Abu's not a retard as in the real Abu. Abu the character on this forum is a retard though. He started out alright, but is now merely his trademark. Remember when Bart Simpson was the "I didn't do it"-boy? It got old very fast. If yellow cartoons can rightfully criticise each other, I'm sure we can too.
OFF TOPIC: That episode was boss :D

carry on.. :p

Jul 28, 2002
Seven said:
Granted such things can get tiresome, but this cheap and cheerfull joke must have surely put a slight smile on ones face, even if it was for Abu's comedy lines.

What bothers me is this comedy thread has been turned into an arguement, so since im a lazy sarcastic git, you'd better pull out another Lepricorn with an iq of 60 joke otherwise its just another thread down the pad:pint:

Jul 28, 2002
SexualChocolate said:
OFF TOPIC: That episode was boss :D

carry on.. :p
Agreed, btw has the generic scouse descriptive term "boss" spread to your parts of the world or am i behind the times?:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)