[ Watch LIVE ] Italy vs Croatia (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Badass Devil said:
well ur not helping urself by digging it deeper, by being part of the problem instead of solving it and to just accept the fact that not everyone gets on with each other, and if thats the case then u just have to bare with it, its part of life.
Have you been watching Dr. Phil lately?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jeeks said:
Have you been watching Dr. Phil lately?

anyways... back to the game, little dissapointing, some careless play though a bright start in the 2nd half and died out as the game dragged on, chiellini was prob our best player of the nite, the rest looks rather invisible, lucarelli was my biggest dissapointment, i expected more from him, and i think donadoni did too.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
AzzurriGirl said:
I'm not going to worry right now. These are not the players who will play next month vs. Lithuania and France. It's a good opportunity to check them out and that's it. As mentioned this is not a "team" it's a group of Italian players who are not familiar with each other.

BTW, anyone know who scored for Croatia?

Da Silva got 2......italy had their chances, di natale should of started this game, imo

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
vlatko said:
yes, they did well against brazil but the rest was just plain old poor. i don't want to rant on and on about it, cause it's in the past now, and thank god. but all in all we should have been able to pass that group. we didn't and i have only the coach to blame for that. he made some huge mistakes and in the end said he isn't to blame, he did everything right, we just missed some luck. go figure.
want to talk about Australia :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Alfio_87 said:
:(

well i didn't expect a win, but i am pleased with the way we played. the team lookd quite refreshing, as i expected, and combined some good actions. our young forces, modric and eduardo did well, both scored a goal. i just hope eduardo will get his act and start performing in the important games as well. bright times i see ahead with our new coach, i am gald he started of with a good win. italy was pretty bad, amelia didn't do too well btw, but that was expected since this was a second, better yet, third string of italian players.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
Hey Vlatko you called it...you said to watch da silva and Modric and they were both involved in scoring. And they did play Kranjcar in the second half. I wish good luck to your team in the future.

As for Italy...I couldn't help wondering who these guys were wearing the uniforms of my beloved Azzurri heroes! They didn't look good and as for Amelia...I don't think he had much defense in front of him. Boy was I missing Canna! (Bet he was too). Then again I have to remember that this is a group of players who have not really played together much if at all.

I think we will see a big difference on September 2nd vs. Lithuania. :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Alfio_87 said:
The A-League team beat Kuwait and reached the finals , good on the socceroos :tup:

to the azzurii i didnt see the game but my brother tells me that lucarelli was a big dissappointment , but del vecchio and semioli look good.Also he was surpised that after ambrosini was subbed Chiellini was given the captaincy :toast:

Anyway this doesnt mean anything, and this is the way that Donadoni should think.I just dont like it that he is giving out promises to bring out new players (Even young G rossi)ffs, he didnt even meet the old WC winning squad and he already gave out their places ?I hope i see his policy abt the team soon, cuz until now the players he is putting his faith in r not the best and not even potentially going to be the best

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
sateeh said:
The A-League team beat Kuwait and reached the finals , good on the socceroos :tup:
geee was that a ugly game or what i didnt enjoy it one bit! well we made the asian cup was always expected from that group i guess!

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
vlatko said:
:(

well i didn't expect a win, but i am pleased with the way we played. the team lookd quite refreshing, as i expected, and combined some good actions. our young forces, modric and eduardo did well, both scored a goal. i just hope eduardo will get his act and start performing in the important games as well. bright times i see ahead with our new coach, i am gald he started of with a good win. italy was pretty bad, amelia didn't do too well btw, but that was expected since this was a second, better yet, third string of italian players.
yea good signs for croatia got some young talents best thing they did was sack that coach he was just a self centred little man! Anyway with that italian side what is there to say thats already been said....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)