[ Watch LIVE ] Italy vs Croatia (1 Viewer)

OP

Eran-s

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    It's not on the tv in my country so I'll watch by this site...
    Italy will beat you 2-0 :p

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Eran-s said:
    It's not on the tv in my country so I'll watch by this site...
    Italy will beat you 2-0 :p
    well i don't think so. maybe they will but both teams are playing with new coahces and with most of their first 11, italy whole first 11, so it's gonna be unpredictable. i have great faith in our new coach so i'm noit expecting a italy win, at least not a smooth one.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    Its going to b a very ugly game both teams trying to find any kind of balance if i had to bet i would say croatia to win 1-0 just because italys team is pretty much a joke of a line up!

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Alfio_87 said:
    Its going to b a very ugly game both teams trying to find any kind of balance if i had to bet i would say croatia to win 1-0 just because italys team is pretty much a joke of a line up!
    this is a extremely hard game to predict, new coaches, new players. my best would be on a cool 0:0 draw.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    vlatko said:
    this is a extremely hard game to predict, new coaches, new players. my best would be on a cool 0:0 draw.
    all i can say from our expert judgements on this game is we are expecting one hell of a dead clash, if we get goals it will def b a surprise! For me its too soon to have international friendlies players arent even fit well thats not for me to say ill save it for another day! iam off to bed ciao!:faq1:

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
    Hey Vlatko...I also like Croatia's team and watched all their WC games. Do you have any idea who will be playing for Croatia today? I will tape the game on RAI and watch it later when I get home.

Hvala.:D

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

AzzurriGirl said:
    Hey Vlatko...I also like Croatia's team and watched all their WC games. Do you have any idea who will be playing for Croatia today? I will tape the game on RAI and watch it later when I get home.

Hvala.:D
    i am glad you like them, i don't as much after the wc. hopefully my man bilic will turn us around in a good way. :cool:

here's the announced line-up:
    (4-3-2-1)
    Pletikosa
    Sablić - Knežević - Šimunić - Šerić
    Srna - Niko Kovač - Modrić
    Rapaić ---------- Eduardo
    Klasnić

both of our juventini are out therefore simunic is back in as cb, including debutant knezevic. our team looks quite refreshing. if there were tudor and kovac there, it would be our best line up imo. perhaps niko kranjcar is missing, but that is debatable. jerko leko also. i am looking forward to seeing our brazilian eduardo da silva play, he's by far the best attacker in our poor leauge. and also pay attention to, imo, the best player of our leauge, the young luka modric. him and srna should be quite attractive on the flanks. a very offensive formation, quite refreshing. looking forward to it.

molim. :)

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
    Hvala, Vlatko. I really like Niko Kovac, isn't he the Capitano? Where is Prso, did he leave the team or is he just not playing today? And you mentioned Kranjcar...I like him too. Is he not starting today? Sorry for all the questions.

I know people were disappointed in their performance during the WC. They did not have an easy group. I thought they handled themselves very well vs. Brazil. Missing the kick vs. Japan was a heartbreaker too.

Looking forward to today's game to check out all the younger, new players on both sides.

@Tifoso Lou...RAI International will broadcast the game at 2:38 pm East Coast time according to their schedule.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Morra10 said:
    so HRT2 is the only channel broadcasting it? rai isnt gonna show it??
    i don't know, i figured one of the rai channels was gonna show it. this is their national team after all.

lou the cro-italy game starts, in about 1:50h.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)