Warning to all Roma fans! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
You are all Roma fans, and I know it! Seeing how alot of you seem to watch our games more!
We just want to see the fights of roma players with the others, and how the fans throw things into the field..;)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Better accuracy...thats all it is!
is there any news about chivu? when is he gonna play again.. he has to get match praxis for next seasen, as he is going to play for juve :)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #65
    He should be fit latter next month, so he'll play a few games before NOT moving to Juve!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    that you master :D

seriusly, how do you manage to remember all this stuff?
    Heh heh heh...

Nobody will ever prove to me that he knows all the stats around here.

It will take anyone less than a minute to pull up any information.

Dec 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Heh heh heh...

Nobody will ever prove to me that he knows all the stats around here.

It will take anyone less than a minute to pull up any information.
    This is one thing that frustrates me about this medium : there is no way to test the authenticity of people. I don't really need to prove anything to anyone, but if you want to ascertain my knowledge of the history of football, then I invite you to prepare a list of questions and ask them to me live via Messenger at ...

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    German bundesliga is making a comeback. This season has to be the best ever, as every team is so closely matched its unreal. Gladbach made some great signings (de jong, elber) so they look sure to start a small comeback. Schalke are revived, and if leverkusen can get a result at bayern then the title race is opened again. anything can happen this bundesliga because every team is so strong.

Or equally weak..:D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

This is one thing that frustrates me about this medium : there is no way to test the authenticity of people. I don't really need to prove anything to anyone, but if you want to ascertain my knowledge of the history of football, then I invite you to prepare a list of questions and ask them to me live via Messenger at ...
    Dear Kaiser Franco,

You are very much mistaken if you think that I will spare my valuable time on "preparing a list of questions" and asking them via Messenger.

At the end of the day, you, just like anyone else, can answer any question, as long as you have your internet connection.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    Modern technology puts such wonderful items as microphones and webcams at our disposal.

However when time is valuable it should indeed not be wasted.
    True, I haven't thought of that.

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
    Daddi said:
    Just so you all know. I like AS Roma. I enjoy watching them play and I don't hate them. I just hate them when they play Juventus. Don't take me wrong, I don't support Roma like I Support Juventus, but I watch every game I can with them, cuz it's always enjoyable to watch. I love Totti, Cassano, De Rossi, Mancini, Montella etc. And I think that Totti-Cassano-Montella is the deadliest trio in Calcio ;)
    :( :shocked2: :boxing:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)