Warning of the Global Finanial Banking crisis (1 Viewer)

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
I'm already loving it. Chaos and unpredictability is what gives me life. The mere thought of a world where everything was extraordinarilly predicatable and sound makes me sick. Really, such a world would be pontless and meanningless, kind of like a movie without a plot or a twist.

Despite the fact that we will all suffer from this economic crisis. It may just serve as a just punishment to those capitalist pigs that have abused the very concept of money. We are all materialistic, greedy animals that need such a crisis for the rebirth of our human soul that has been long lost.

I'm not a communist although I agree with most part of its ideology, I am an anti-capitalist. This world is terribly wrong, it's a disgusting place because of how our 'leaders' have abused power and wealth. I hope they all pay, every last one of those fucks.
man u live in lebanon, what do expect other than chaos and unpredictibilty... the whole system is corrupt!, i know i live there too, and i hope they all pay as well!, especially the PM!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)