Want to Stream LIVE Juve Matches? - try Cool Streaming, PPLive, SopCast, etc. (2 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I have downloaded and installed the SopCast software, but this page: http://4.livefooty.doctor-serv.com/sun4.11/Juventus_Inter.html is still telling me that I need to install SopCast software. Any ideas?

Now the Sop Cast player has about two dozen sports channels, any idea which channel the game will be on?
I recommend to watch it on bet365. It takes just like 2 minutes to register,it's for free and it showed almost every Juve match so far.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
whats coming up on everyone's screen when you click on the link for the game on bet365?

I get a screen popping up saying flash player is needed?does anybody else get this screen?is it just the standard screen before the coverage starts?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
whats coming up on everyone's screen when you click on the link for the game on bet365?

I get a screen popping up saying flash player is needed?does anybody else get this screen?is it just the standard screen before the coverage starts?
u need to download flash player in order to work...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Does anyone know how I can record streaming? Or if I connect my computer to my TV via S-video and then try to record it on to a VHS tape, is that possible?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Does anyone know how I can record streaming? Or if I connect my computer to my TV via S-video and then try to record it on to a VHS tape, is that possible?
depending on what service you are using (sopcast, ppstream, etc), many of them are easily recordable

if you are using sopcast, it has a record feature which lets you save it to your documents, or wherever you choose on your computer

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
depending on what service you are using (sopcast, ppstream, etc), many of them are easily recordable

if you are using sopcast, it has a record feature which lets you save it to your documents, or wherever you choose on your computer
Can I set it so that it'll start recording at a certain time? I'll be away at work so I won't be able to start it manually.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Can I set it so that it'll start recording at a certain time? I'll be away at work so I won't be able to start it manually.
I dont think so....

Is someone else going to be home ?? I usually set it up, so that all my wife has to do is click the record button, and then the stop button when its over

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I dont think so....

Is someone else going to be home ?? I usually set it up, so that all my wife has to do is click the record button, and then the stop button when its over
I wish I had a sweet wife like yours :p

No one's home, my folks are up in Toronto. I just searched for it though, I found something called PPrecorder, it has a timer and everything, but I'll have to check for streams prior to leaving for work at 7 am.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
I wish I had a sweet wife like yours :p

No one's home, my folks are up in Toronto.
thats what women are for :p

seriously, if you want to be GUARANTEED to see the game, order it later at seriea.tv for 7 dollars

the picture is the same, if not somewhat better than a stream

Jul 5, 2005

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)