Wallpapers (1 Viewer)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
See, that was just uncalled for. I liked them. What purpose was served by slamming her contribution?

My point is, if you thought they were "nothing special" why bother posting a reply?

I honestly don't mean to single you out, but she is a very nice person and a source of Italian news here. If I've offended you, I apologize.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Tifoso Lou said:
See, that was just uncalled for. I liked them. What purpose was served by slamming her contribution?

My point is, if you thought they were "nothing special" why bother posting a reply?

I honestly don't mean to single you out, but she is a very nice person and a source of Italian news here. If I've offended you, I apologize.
Jeses..chill. I didnt "slam" her, just said my opinion. I dont think she got offended by it.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
thanks isha, i needed a new background since i reformated and dont have shite other than the stupid standard rolling green hills one microsoft gives you :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
thanks isha, i needed a new background since i reformated and dont have shite other than the stupid standard rolling green hills one microsoft gives you :D
I would say you need also a new avatar :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)