wallpaper (6 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Those would be great pictures, but you're right, those watermarks are really annoying :irritate: I could remove em, but it's not worth the effort :lazy:

The bottom left corner is begging for you to put a picture there :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
Persian you should consider this as a career. :thumb:

can u make a wallpaper with the godfather or better michael corleone
Yeah, I'm done my exams in a couple of weeks. Then I'll start making some more wallpapers. Haven't made a Godfather one yet. Just waiting for that perfect picture ;) But if you have the DVD Collection Set, look on the cover of Godfather Part II, the picture with Michael (Al) posing. That is an awsome picture. Or another good picture is the 'behind the scenes' picture of Robert De Niro sitting on the Godfather seat and Al Pacino standing next to him.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
This is an awsome picture to make a wallpaper around. A little big, but perfect if you shirnk it a bit, fade it out, make it a little darker and design some kind of text or logo or TM thing. In fact, If i wanted to, i could incorporate the other TM logo design I made and put it on top of this. But I wouldn't use this wallpaper. Already have this poster hanging on my wall ;)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
i haven`t sen Godfather.
:eek:

GO RENT IT NOW! In fact, BUY IT! Greatest piece movie in cinematic history and many will agree with me on that. Amazing acting, directing, screen writing and story play. Lots of good action and good scenes. GET IT NOW!

Don't be too worried if you havent Scarface. See Scarface after Godfather.

OP
Juve89

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #129
    i live in Norway and i`ve tried finding it in several video shops but none of them had godfather.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I was bored today so I whipped up this:

It's not simplistic like I normally like my wallpaper, but then again it's not like I'm gonna use it as my background anyway :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)