wallpaper (5 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Juve89, your new wallpaper looks much better, it's cleaner and the pictures are placed better. The only problem is that Juve logo that you've blown up, the quality has gone pretty bad. Do a google image search for Juventus logos and use a higher resolution picture to begin with.

By "fuzzy", Forza meant that the image borders aren't as defined, so they look like they blend in more. Look at PersianMafia's wallpaper, the borders of the picture have been feathered, and it blends in rather than just looking like they've been cut and pasted straight into the image.

Hope that helps ;)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Check out this scarface one I made last summer in hype for the DVD set that was comming out. Boy did it take a long time to perfect that text. The text design is based on the text design of the dvd-box itself.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Nice call.

Alright, Juve89. Here's where you come in. You add two gold stars on top of that DP Juve wallpaper. Its good practice to learn how to cut out objects while keeping their original quality. Have fun :D

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Juve89, your new wallpaper looks much better, it's cleaner and the pictures are placed better. The only problem is that Juve logo that you've blown up, the quality has gone pretty bad. Do a google image search for Juventus logos and use a higher resolution picture to begin with.

By "fuzzy", Forza meant that the image borders aren't as defined, so they look like they blend in more. Look at PersianMafia's wallpaper, the borders of the picture have been feathered, and it blends in rather than just looking like they've been cut and pasted straight into the image.

Hope that helps ;)
thanks gray thats what i ment..
i havent found the right words at that moment :p

OP
Juve89

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #116
    yeah it worked ,but her is a new one i made right before i went to football training:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)