wallpaper (6 Viewers)

OP
Juve89

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #83
    but how do you turn the pics a little sideways? I saw that you did it with that Zambrotta walpaper.

OP
    Juve89

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #87
    here is a new one:D,but i had to lower the quality of the pic to post it here:down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    You've improved a lot Juve89, but just a couple of tips:

When resizing images, always hold down the shift key so that the image maintains its WxH proportions. Images look horrible if they've been stretched.

Your second wallpaper's nice, I like the font, but it's much too dark, and the background's a bit too empty.

I don't mean to be too hard on you, I know you're learning... just trying to help :)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    Here's the latest one I made for Euro 2004. I generally make them small sized, and fill the rest of the screen up with black. It makes your computer look much more organized. To most of you, this doesnt even count as a wallpaper. But it sure hell does to me :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I love it PersianMafia. I'm a minimalist like yourself, so I prefer my wallpapers not to be overly suffocating

Aug 27, 2003
    nice work juve89 why dont u try to feather the pics ..feathering is just making the borders like not very think..when u select the pic on top ull see a somthing that says feather..u could put the percent depending how much u want the borders to be fuzzy..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)