wallpaper (6 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
Dont talk shit about paint,its easy and fun to use i make all of my wallpapers in paint.But adobe is easy for someone but not for me i hate it and i am proud of it.............
PAINT ROCKS!!!!!!

adobe is easy too....

and if you don't know nothing, you get used by yourself after a while..

p.s. noone is offending you for using paint, we are just just reccomending you a better programe for making wallpapers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
i know why iuliano is not defending. he is dreaming :eek:
:LOL: I wouldn't be surprised if that was a photo from a match

Juve89, you should really learn to use Photoshop, it's extremely difficult to make a decent wallpaper using Paint, which.. let's face it.. is a piece of shit

It's good to see you trying though, and I look forward to seeing your progress :)

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
i was talking about the only one i saw - the green soccer field with pictures of players all over it. would anyone ever use it as a wallpaper ?

Srecka

Jan 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
i was talking about the only one i saw - the green soccer field with pictures of players all over it. would anyone ever use it as a wallpaper ?

I use the green soccer field as my wallpaper (find it in FIFA2003), but without players, only grassland.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Give the kid a break Vicky, he's only learning, and I don't think I could do any better in Paint :)

OP
Juve89

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    I`m trying different programs but they are kinda difficult to use,photoshop 7,0 is the most difficult program.

Aug 27, 2003
    well i think thyere not bad ..trust me try working on adobe it may not look as u expect it to be then u get use to the whole thing and well i have been "improving" and u know i was kinda thinking of doing the same thing u did as ur first but the azzurri and the group in themiddle..
    with the euro logo..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)